Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. Looks like we're getting us some Warrick angst! And maybe some shirtless shots.

ETA: Oh, and looks like we're back to Grissom lecturing people about their personal problems. That should be good for some indignation! ;)

well, as much as I am not fond of this particular move, should it go this way, at least its a little more original...at least in my opinion anyway. Never liked this Tina character, the one or two times we seen her.

* makes up for the little of Warrick we seen last season, but in a bad way.

Uh hello? How many times will this show jump the shark in one season? Warrick on drugs, illicit drugs when he knows they (the police force) ca be subjected to tests at any time? Not booze but drugs? Are these writers insane? Is this racism? Any black male resorts to drugs sooner or later? I think I'm about to explode from rage here!

So many things that can be done and they take the stereotypical path once again? Warrick is not stupid, he knows where an addiction takes him; he's seen it over and over. He's been through it and now he starts all over? He's an adult - how likely is it than a male over 35 starts popping pills if he hasn't had a drug-addiction before? Do they have to pull this on Warrick? Another character assassination? Why not have him relapse into gambling - so much more likely than starting a new addiction at his age. Make him resent Nick's promotion, make him sleep around and knock somebody up, make him chew the undersheriff a new one and get in trouble for that. Make him develop anger issues, break protocol and risk his life by taking risks on the job. But drugs? Can CSI get any cheaper?

That's it - this show is about to drown in soap.

And this show is so not returning to its roots of solving crimes - it's creating over-the-top drama with the characters instead.

S_Bright said:
Uh hello? How many ties will this show jup the shark in one season?

LOL, I found a great pic on a Yahoo group. I don't know if I should name the group here (most people probably know it), and I hope the link works.

Wasn't everyone just complaining that Warrick never gets any screentimes or storylines? Geez, guess some people are just never pleased...

I'll be please when the major cause for this soap is out of the door - and the writers stop popping pills. There's no other explanation for the route they've taken since the last ep of S6.

And the pic is right on :lol: :lol: No hope for this show any longer - we're deep in soap thanks to GSR. Yeah, soap is always easier to write because you can forget logic, science and make the characters absolutely one-dimensional. Hooray for CSI :lol:

sarahvma said:
Wasn't everyone just complaining that Warrick never gets any screentimes or storylines? Geez, guess some people are just never pleased...
I agree.

I'm absolutely stoked for this episode "Cockroaches"... WARRICK DRAMA PEOPLE. We all know, the CSIs can survive anything. Even a little drug habit, that we are probably stretching. Perhaps he's just taking a tylenol. Grissom will rip him a new.

Ahhh I love Warrick, and Grissom.

Sara is not in this episode, however :(

He snorts the second one...god................
I haven't heard about Warrick snorting any drug, where'd you hear that?

:lol: That picture is great!

I want warrick to have a storyline too, but can't it involve work somehow?? going on drugs, he is already the token black guy, that isn't helping. Plus the soap opera factor...come on!

OMG that pic is great! Hilarious. lol. Although I'm not sure this is the right place to post. Still, gave me a good laugh. Thanks Grizzom. :lol:

Hmm Girssom back to lecturing people about their personal problems huh? That should be interesting. Very. :D

I'm all for Warrick having a storyline but if this is true then it's all types of wrong. I've been waiting for something to happen with his character for some seasons now but this wasn't it. I guess TPTB think they can throw anything at Warrick/Gary fans and we will eat it up, wrong. Dead Wrong.

Because of his 'personal problems' not only will Warrick take drugs, he will also sleep with a stripper in 8x08.

LOL at the pic Grizzom thanks for the laugh. :lol:

S_bright, WHY WATCH??? This is why I only come here for the big stuff nowadays, cause of the negativity.

When one crushes a few pills with a glass and takes out a bill, they are to be snorted. I saw it the same place you did (think so anyway)

It's not tylenol guys, the pills have names. It's 6 am and I barely slept so I will not go dig them up now.

I don't think that they are exagerating. We saw that Natalie was practically word for word last year.

Every time I think abour it I shake.

I agree with the fact that WHY COMPLAIN, we wanted Warrick, and are getting him big time, as sad as it is.

pabzi said:
8x08. Cockroaches.......guys, there's something with Warrick...I don't get it yet...Apparently he's in a bar and not on buisness, but I'll get back to you.......

EDIT TO ADD: This is bad. I'm shaking and almost crying, not exxagerating, so forgive typos. Warrick is drinking and taking pills, dont ask me why, cause I dont know. Modafinil and Zolapidem. He snorts the second one...god................

Modafinil- can make people remain mentally awake for days on end
Zolpidem- a sleeping pill and much more potent when snorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back