Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Alien_from_mars ,your avi cracks me up! :lol:

I think LL might be either doing another show or in the process of trying to, that's most likely why it was changed. Plus there has been talk about WL being put into the credits for a few years now. I enjoy Sofia, I hope she remains on the show.

So the next is 803- Go to hell (after A la Cart which has it's own thread now) This is when we meet the new chick.

2. Sarrkazztic

Sarrkazztic Victim

I'm sure this is not going to go over well here, but this place is run more like a prisoner of war camp, than a message forum. This has to be the most policed/moderated forum of any that I have ever seen...and that goes back some 15 years.

Being told where you can post what...or how many accounts you can have...this is beyond rediculous.

*EDITED: To remove solicited link from quote as it is not permitted on this site.*

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Why wouldn't it go over well? It's your opinion one that you are entitled to. Some may or may not like the way we deal with this forum, but were here to keep a calm, peaceful atmosphere, trying to allow folks freedom while at the same time keeping with in the board rules. If you have a problem regarding how many accounts a person can have you need to take that up with TBonz as she set that rule awhile back (Can be seen in the announcement thread at the top of this forum, or in the announcement forum).

If you feel that any of this is a problem then you are free to take it up with TBonz directly or in the QSF forum. See no problem, Have a good day. :)

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To be honest, this is one of the reason I like CSIFiles.

I like to come to a place where all the characters are treated with respect as well as the actors who play them.

And I like coming to a website where there is no foul language, toilet humour and all other things that have made other forums unwelcoming for me.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but there's a right way and a wrong to say things and one can express their opinion tactfully without name-calling.

*Edited: Only to remove the extra quote that wasn't needed, because it was blending and I know you wanted to get your point acrossed*

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Me too! Is there more detail about this on a previous page? :)

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The promos are posted on the previous page.

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

The lab must be buzzing with the news of Sara and Grissom as a couple. I think what Greg has "sensed" is probably what the majority of the lab thinks. Body language speaks volumes and the lab has probably been seeing this for a long time.

After seeing the promo, I wonder how Grissom is going to get out of not telling Ecklie the truth of Sara and his relationship.

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thank you very much. :)

Hell, I think that the TEAM will be really awkward to GSR after too.

9. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I missed this post amongst the rest earlier on, but when I finally saw and read it, I had to laugh.....you got that right! :lol:

10. SzmandaEads

SzmandaEads Rookie

Not sure if this is already said,

Maybe Greg díd know about GSR already, he's pretty smart enough to see that (he knows much about flirting etc etc.. and he know Sara obviousely very well, since he needed to 'study' her to know what she would like for a date etcetera)... Maybe he did know because he obviousely putted Sara more aside then ever. He even flirted with more people, and he flirst even more with Wendy, from DNA now.. So maybe he decided that his chance was gone and started flirting already, but decided he had to be shocked or something when GSR got exposed.. or something.. OK now I totally make NO sense haha.. :p
    But I can't know any of it, they didn't even are those epi's yet over here in Holland..

11. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

The truth is...I think they all really didn't have a clue. It was supposed to be a "secret love nest." Oh wait I take that back...I think Brass knows. Greg is a flirt...he flirted with everyone Catherine included, and the fact that he once had a crush on Sara is true, but I think he moved on from it, and grew up. It seems to me the only people that didn't grow at all...was Sara and Grissom as they hid behind their own dirty little secret.

I just can't wait to see how the others truely feel about it since they found Sara :rolleyes: and she is okay :rolleyes:. Don't get me wrong...I'm glad Sara is alive I just think that was a ploy for us to feel bad for an unemotional Grissom, and to gather much needed GSR support.

Besides seeing how the others react, I'm so sick of the drawn out GSR storyline. We need something fresh and new!

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

From this week's TVGuide:

Fresh Face Joins the Cast of CSI:
    Sara Sidle lives on CSI, but now she has competition. Jessica Lucas joins the cast October 11 as curious intern Ronnie Lake. "Sara's the one I annoy most, because I ask so many questions," Lucas says. "But Jorja's been fantastic, showing me the ropes." Ronnie investigates the murder of a homeless man with Sara in her first episode, and a body at a construction site with Greg in another (note from Shane: this episode is number 4: Case of the Cross Dressing Carp). And just when you think the CSIs are done rescuing each other, they're put to the test again with Ronnie. Will she survive for more than her four-episode arc? Says exec-producer Carol Mendelsohn, "That's a mystery even our CSIs haven't figured out."

13. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

you think there's a possibility that RONNIE may stay on for more then 4 eppys, seeing talks are that Jorja is leaving?

14. vexus

vexus Pathologist

How bad is Ronnie to the group that everybody seems to give her a hard time?

I wouldn't mind having her stay but I don't want her stint to end like Kepplers.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Who know about Ronnie will stay on for more then 4 episode. I don't think Greg know Sara real well, like Nick does. Nick is only one can understand her, just like Sara understand Nick and know him real well. They work with each other for a long. I'm not said that Greg know Sara and I still don't think Greg know about Grissom and Sara.

I think Brass know about Grissom and Sara being together. The way he said it on The Good, The bad and The Dom. to Catherine. He said to her, "I got some juice story." And he is not talking about Lady Heather and Grissom.

I can't wait to see LA Cart and Go To Hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.