Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

I would imagine, if what i've heard from other people on this board is true, that if they are indeed starting to film s/8 this week, we should hopefully know for sure pretty soon whether Sara makes it out alive or not. I certainly don't think they're going to be able to keep it a secret until the season premier airs.

I am pretty sure she will live, but I'd still like to know for 100%.

2. mugs

mugs Witness

FINGERS CROSSED

3. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Lovely spoilers. So far i'm really happy with how the new season is sounding. Especially since our little Greggy gets some screentime ! :D

And hopefully Warrick gets some too. *crosses fingers*

And yeah, I really didn't think they would kill Sara. Cause like other people have said, if Natalie had wanted to kill Sara, she would have. BUT, I know these are rumors, so Sara could possibly be dead. But whatever. I guess we'll just have to wait another month and some days. [In the US atleast]

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Ah where has the spoiler free girl gone to that I used to be? :p I don't know where you get your info from but however I don't care as long as it really turns out like this! I agree with the general opinion, that it should be the whole team that saves Sara, but I admit that I'd be really, really glad if Greg was there first... But anyway, the most important thing is that Sara's alive - and I hope she will be for the whole season and not just for a few episodes!

5. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

exactly, as long as Sara is found... and alive!

i think this will be a real defining episode, eveyone will put their own personal opinions aside and just work together totally solidly until Sara is found (i would include Ecklie in that, but then i though "nah not likely!" :lol: in fact i wouldn't be surprised if this is the ep where one of the team let rip at him about his attitude). they will all work tirelessly and all be completely physically, emotionally and mentally exhausted come the end of the episode.

I can see Grissom following a lead and going in the wrong direction and arriving at the scene just as the ambulance is taking Sara away. I wouldn't be surprised if the episode ends and he hasn't seen her. nothing's ever easy for those 2! lol

no sources here - just my own humble thinkings and musings. that includes what i said about if Natalie had wanted Sara dead, she would have killed her and the doll would have reflected it too - no actual info to back that up, just my own personal opinion based on past episodes.

6. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

as long as Sara is alive i will be good :D

7. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I read somewhere that while Warrick is talking is Gris, Nick is doing something somewhere and turns to the door and sheds a tear and says "Don't let her die" or something. Oh, I would give anythign to see that. Has anyone varified that yet?

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I see that one about Nick shed a tear and said, "Don't let her die." That was over at CSI:WIKI, but don't mean the writers will go that way.

Let's hope Sara live and stay on the show longer then less episode. I don't think Nick can't handle Sara is gone, neither is Grissom.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi, everyone, I so stoked :D I just recieved an e-mail from DAVID RAMBO, I'd e-mailed him in June, & asked specfically about who'd signed on and who hadn't and if "Sara lives" and he replied back with this!

Adrienne..thank's for writing, so glad that you're a lontime viewer. Alas, I can't divulge anything about S/8, but I promise that the premiere will be an episode, you won't want to miss.. DAVID RAMBO ;) how cool is he? not much info, but enticing and interesting, like I'd miss it :cool:

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I know that that was said about the show, about them finding Sara, but it would be great if that line could be used here as well. This is my opinion, so don't kill me. This is a spoiler lab, in which we talk about SPOIERS, there are at least 3 other threads, and at least 3000 other sites in which EVERYONE cares if Sara lives or not and in which the words 'doesn't matter as long as Sara lives' matters to everyone. I know that that is your opinion, as much as this is mine (I'm not reffering to just one person, and it is not personal at all), but spoilers people, lets talk about what we know and don't know, please!

11. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

Who's that Warrick you are talking about :lol:

I really hope she makes it out alive but I don't want a cheesy reunion with Grissom or overemotional CSIs

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

This sounds like this is going to be a great premiere! I'm glad that it is sounding as if Greg is going to have a good part in the premiere.

I wonder if they will touch base on the issue of the whole superior/employee relationship that is frowned upon.

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

She talk about, she hope Warrick get more story then he does last season, if he doesn't make a movie.

14. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

hopefully once filming is well under way we may well get something more juicy and solid to bite on, but at the moment it seems like for everything we hear, there is another rumor going about contradicting it. TPTB certainly know how to keep us in suspense!

i hope we get thrown a bone at some point soon, all this speculating is driving me barmy! :lol:

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hello everyone, we interrupt this topic for two things we need to say here.

1. Please read the post on page one (last post of that page) regarding the rules of this thread and how they have been revamped and more.

2. Please remember if you go to a site and want to let folks know about spoilers here, please make sure to ask that sites owner for permission to either link, or give their name, etc over here. We are getting some owners that do not wish to have a link to their spoiler site.

We are awear that number 2 puts a crimp in the rule of 'cite you're source' alot of that has been happening we are trying for a happy medium if one can be found and appreciate & ask for you're patients in this time so that we might find the solution to make all happy.

Alright time to resume the topic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.