Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

I've read nothing in the [Edited] and other spoilers that indicate Sara is alive. All I've read is that Greg finds her, this does not necessary mean she's found alive, although my guess is that she is.
I am also happy to see that Sofia is still on the show.

*Edited: to remove a word of a place that is not allowed to be mentioned see first post above under "copywrite" regarding it.* ;)

I really would like them to find sara alive. I dont really mind if she there for only 5 ep but they have to find her alive.

I really hope they keep in the bit where Greg finds here and that it's more than just a rumour. It does hark back to "Fannysmackin'" as previously mentioned, and will make a nice break from Grissom, Nick and Catherine finding the lost victim. Make Greg the hero (again)!

well i always say no news is good news.

bad news tends to leak and spread fast.

i think it's a bit odd to build her character up so much this past season, then just to kill her off? nah. not gonna happen.

at least i am praying it wont!

Isn't Gibby right most of the time? I know that these are initial scripts but...still I remember her usually being right, sadly.

Can those of you who go to YTDAW tell those of us who don't whatever you know? I used to go, but don't anymore, because unGSR's aren't very welcome there (IMO, but someone, one of the mods, did say something to that degree, and I feel idiotic weeding through the squeeposts just to get spoilers...)

I found a spoiler on the CSI wiki.

SPOILERS 801

In the first, Catherine and Greg approach the Security Guy at the garage
where Sara was abducted and he looks at a photo of Natalie with lust, then recognizes Sara from the photo Catherine shows him, but she reminds him of his ex-wife, and you get that condescending attitude.

Anyway, Catherine shows him a picture of Natalie, he doesn't recognize her, then Sara he does recognize (Greg shows him the picture of Sara--not Catherine) but with none of the condescending remarks. He saw her at 7:30.

Also, Catherine comes across as much more emotional and there's a sense of urgency in her tone.

Catherine is the one who looked the most upset in the season finale (other
than Grissom), and I like that. While she's treated Sara unfairly in the
past, when her 'girl' is hurting (e.g., after Hank) she's all there for her.

Doesn't really say much but it's something :)

There was a mention on one of the LJ groups about characters like 'chopper pilot' and 'doctor'...don't know how reliable it is and obviously it's not totally conclusive but they did say there weren't any like mourner chars or anything that they knew of.

I hope she is back, but that they maybe tone down the GSR just a bit. I like the ship but it should stay in the background.

Tho chopper pilot is flying the helicopter with Greg on board, then Greg spots the red car and he (chopper pilot) calls dispatch to give the location.

Seems the rumours are getting stronger and stronger.. Jorja is coming back! YEEY!

yeah and i wouldn't read too much into the supposed titles, like ep 5 supposedly being "death" - the titles are always quite abstract in how they relate to the episode, so i'm not too worried. "death" could mean anything really when it comes to CSI, doesn't necessarily mean the death of a character, in fact i'd be willing to bet the epi DOESN'T involve the death of a character!

yes, i agree, the titles of episodes are always very vagues, just becauseone is DEATH, it doesnt mean it's about one of the main characters, i guess we'll juts have to wait and see

We don't know if these title are even legit, afterall the info came from the IMDB and IMO I don't think that site is very reliable, so we'll have to wait and see.

I only caught odd episodes of the last series and nothing I've seen here would encourage me to series link to ensure I don't miss one, especially not the S/G 'storyline'. I appreciate there are a lot of shippers who'll be really happy at the thought of it, unfortunately I'm not one of them. Of course, I could be wrong, so I wont say I wont ever watch it, because I will, the odd time.

Snickersfan01 and Wojo, if you are register over at YDTAW, don't bring the spoiler over here or you will get lock from them and don't bring the spoiler when you got from the other board over to YDTAW and you will get lock out. They got a new rule now. I just warn you from YDTAW.

Ugh...means I have to start going there again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back