Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Actually, WP is doing a crossover with WAT instead of Csi NY.

Article Here

*It's down towards the bottom**

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Uhoh. Lookie who's trying to generalize things. :rolleyes:

Did someone bash GSR in this thread? I must be blind.

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I thought WP wasn't about the crossovers with other shows. *wonders what had changed his mind*

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

It was Miami he won't do the crossover with. He make a comment about Miami came too eary. He didn't said anything about NY., they came later.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He's doing CSI/NY and 'WOAT' not Miami.. you'd have to ask him why not it! people change their minds in life, don't they :confused:

http://www.csifiles.com/news/200707_01.shtml

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Maybe I'm not seeing it but where does it say that he is doing a crossover to CSI NY?

* I could be missing it because I'm tired**

7. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It sounded as if William Peterson thought CSI:Miami took away resources from Las Vegas. He needn't have worried Las Vegas is still doing well in the ratings. It is unfortunate that the Las Vegas crew refuses to do anything with the others. It would be great to see a crossover with all of them.

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hey again!

I heard that Vivian is suppose to be a love interest for Greg and she annoys everyone but Greg (especially Catherine).

As for the ship bashing, I think we all need remember the key point they all have in common and that's love. Now I know that sounds totally chessy, but I think we all have to admit that having Grissom happy because he's love with someone we don't love whether it be Sara, Catherine, Sophia, Nick, Greg, Warrick, Brass, Doc Robbins, Hodges, or even Ecklie (I think I got everyone lol) is better than having him not in love at all and being sad. I agree that the show needs to stay a procedural crime drama, but it is nice to get little glimpses to see how each of the character's personal lives are doing. That's all for now!

P.S. I only heard about the WOAT crossover. I didn't think WP would go on CSI:NY because he doesn't like spin-off shows very much.

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Sorry if this doesn't go in here :rolleyes: But has anyone else noticed that the title of the first episode of the season, also being the title of the video game that comes out a couple days before the season starts?

10. AnneM

AnneM Dead on Arrival

11. AnneM

AnneM Dead on Arrival

I tried to Quote, but I`m new here... Anyway, that is a really good theory DJRideout. :) I would be satesfied with it like that. Sara would not be gone, but still it is an explenation for the rumors of a new carater coming, to fill in for sara.. oh I can`t wait for the episode :s
    *shivering*

12. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I like the idea of Sara transferring to days or another department. I think Jorja's main objection was having her character killed off. I think everybody remembers the outcry when the Miami writers killed off Speed. If she survives the wreck, I can't picture Ecklie allowing Grissom to have her on his team once Ecklie knows of the romance. It was never said the relationship would end. The person being interviewed just said it would change.

13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Exactly!! No one knows. I mean she could be in the hospital healing for a good part of this new season. Or sara could be recovering- and that might mean the actress does other things.. Just like when Grissom was not on screen for a month- giving William time to do some theater..

Who really knows. The only three people that really knows - are Antony Zuiker, Joja and her agent....

Not even her bank manager knows lol..

14. Delia

Delia Victim

I agree with what you said when the series started it was a new concept now there are other shows doing the same thing so i think it has maintained excellent viewing numbers for a show going into season 8

15. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

I still think they may make Catherine supervisor of nightshift particularly is she is the one heading the cases early in the season. That would keep our team and wonderful actors working together and having great interaction.
    If they break the team again I think it will really destroy the show after they got so close this year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.