Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Thank you for the updates! It goes to show how much the spoilers can change (i.e. the title of the episode).

Um Vegaslights, thats the title for the new ep. whether or not you know the webmaster. IMBD is not the only site its on. Of course, the ep. description is still subject to change ;)

Sorry to butt in here, but Hard Evidence is not the title of 8x01. It is the title of the new video game, but not the episode, which is where all the confusion comes from. Sites like IMDB can be changed by anybody, and because of that, the information is often subject to inaccuracies. The title of 8x01 is, in fact, Dead Doll. If you think about it, that title makes a lot more sense as a conclusion to the first part, Living Doll.
/end rant

I was thinking that too. I'm still confused about where the Dead Doll part comes in :confused:

My thought it is Natatlie that winds up dead since she is the one who made all the dolls.

*just a thought*

butterflied814 said:
Sorry to butt in here, but Hard Evidence is not the title of 8x01. It is the title of the new video game, but not the episode, which is where all the confusion comes from. Sites like IMDB can be changed by anybody, and because of that, the information is often subject to inaccuracies. The title of 8x01 is, in fact, Dead Doll. If you think about it, that title makes a lot more sense as a conclusion to the first part, Living Doll.
/end rant

HMMM, that's two sites that have reported that as the title, and if it is in fact called "DEAD DOLL", [which does seem logical] cite your source, and post it here ;)confusion can easily set in...!

If you go to Tv.com and Hard Evidence change to Dead Doll. Use to be Hard Evidence, but that was wrong episode and now, it called Dead Doll.

So about those games... Jorja hasn't done the names for them in a while and it's so frustrating when you're trying to play and she looks like Sara but sounds like someone else.

Dead Doll... I don't like the sound of that but I'm not worried. I made a bargain with som unamed and nonexistant forces that I'd believe the best for Sara if Harry Potter DH ended the way I expected... the way it did.

more like gossip than spoiler, anyway....

Is CSI On the Hunt for a New Jorja Fox?

Although CSI hasn't even pronounced Sara dead yet, it sounds suspiciously like the powers-that-be are already planning to breathe new life into the show by introducing a replacement for Jorja Fox's hot cop.

Executive producer Carol Mendolsohn has told me exclusively that a new female character will turn up in this season's third episode. "[She] may be a CSI or lab tech," the boss said. And, according to my casting spies, the junior detective will be in her mid-twenties, fresh out of college and lacking the capacity for self-censorship.

Of course, this isn't conclusive proof that Sara won't emerge unscathed from her, um, car wreck. But it certainly seems plausible, even likely, considering what else we've learned this week. In an interview with the Orlando Sentinel, CSI exec producer Jonathan Littman said the "Sara-Grissom story line is going to conclude." And you don't get much more definitive closure than death, now do ya?

In any case, at least this much is certain: Fox will appear in the premiere. Says Mendolsohn: "We're certainly going to be seeing her under the car in the premiere." Whether that will require her to act or just to lie very, very still remains to be seen.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Csi-Hunt-New/800019261

Welcome to the board, yamanbaia. Or should I say Bonjour. The news item you posted was already posted in the CSI Files News Items of this board three days ago. To see other news items, go to the Main Index and scroll down to that section or click on the link.

So pull up a chair, get some virtual snack from the table by the door, grab your keyboard, and have fun.

Sorry to butt in, too. I just wanted to add to what vegaslight and butterflied814 have said...that Hard Evidence is actually the title of the new video game and it has been confirmed already. There isn't anything that says 8x01 will be titled Hard Evidence and IMDb is a site where everyone and anyone can submit information and editors probably don't even bother to see if the information is right before approving it. In fact, the current title is Dead Doll, although it's still a subject to change. Also, csi-vegas.net is not an official site. It's just a fan site instead and information posted on this site could be wrong, too.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't mind people talking about Sara or GSR in this thread as long as it's related to the spoilers. However, a few of the previous posts seemed both a bit too much and a bit off-topic to me. No offense, but I think you guys would probably have more fun if you move to Shipper Central. :)

EricaSJ said:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't mind people taking about Sara or GSR in this thread as long as it's related to the spoilers. However, a few of the previous posts seemed both a bit too much and a bit off-topic to me. No offense, but I think you guys would probably have more fun if you move to Shipper Central. :)

That is all I meant, and it is also the rules of this thread (if you are unsure of the rules go to the first post of this thread and read them) the spoiler thread is to discuss spoilers, not speculation or wishes, If a spoiler pertains to Sara or GSR then OK but all I am saying is stay on topic.

I believe " Dead Doll " could either be about Sara or Natalie, (she was into dolls).

I know that I've read stuff about Jorja's contract and stuff, and I think at one point it was only 5 episodes, then I think someone said she was all in, now I'm hearing that TPTB are looking for a replacement, and I was just wondering if I could get the 'up-to-date' info on Jorja's contract. That would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!

Dynamo1 said:
Welcome to the board, yamanbaia. Or should I say Bonjour. The news item you posted was already posted in the CSI Files News Items of this board three days ago. To see other news items, go to the Main Index and scroll down to that section or click on the link.

So pull up a chair, get some virtual snack from the table by the door, grab your keyboard, and have fun.
thanks and sorry, it won't happen again
i usually only read spoiler topics :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back