Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

i now this sounds so silly but im getting slightly worried about the idea of losing sara sidle's character, seeing less of Grissom and the new young 20 something cop. I'm not object to new characters but i like things the way they are all this change makes me nervous lol! i know i'll continue to watch the show no matter what happens but i just hope that there remains a brilliant sense of chemistry between all the characters esp if new ones are coming in and old ones leaving

I am worried too
I want our team back in full power
i actually thought Sara in peril
the one person noone thoought would be in peril
would be a great way to get our team back
i want Gil Sara Cat Warrick and Nick
and funny Greg back

I think another new person is not going to work well
I dont think Sophia worked that well either
No offense to anyone

I think this new direction will hurt CSI more than help it in the ratings
and if Sara Sidle is gone so am I
I want my team

Well this latest spoiler sounds like an intresting episode, a resurant where you eat in the dark and go-cart racing. And Nick & Greg working together!! About damn time, I've been waiting for these two to have a case together forever, I just hope it happens.

Happy birthday pabzi :D

wojo, can you go to the Grillows board? I wrote something over there, I'm NicknSara then PM Me here. Don't put it here.

Well I have a question or two. I'm not new to being a fan of CSI and I'm not new to the fandom as far as fanfiction is concerned but I don't know much about the spoiler part of the whole CSI internet world. Could someone please direct me as to the sites that have the most accurate spoilers? I'd love a site that gets the spoilers promptly but doesn't have a huge community already talking about them. I'm into smaller forums. I just don't know where all the best places would be to go and look for spoilers.

If not I don't mind reading this thread. I'm really excited about the new season so I'll be here a lot!

What's with the idea that "GSR will conclude?" Does this mean that they're going to break up? Or is Sara going to die? Does LH come back and get between them? I know you guys don't really know but what do you all think might happen?

Can I post what I want to have happen? If that's not okay just let me know and I won't do it again.

My top ten most wanted things from season 8.

10. Sweet tender Warrick/Catherine moments.
9. More Brass moments.
8. Lady Heather.
7. Bring back an old criminal.
6. Hot, steamy, sexy Warrick/Catherine moments and a lot of them.
5. Funny old Gregory back. I miss him.
4. Sofia styaing on as a charcter.
3. Nicky to get a girl
2. Warrick defenitely divorced.
1. Sara to live!

According to the spoilers some of these things look like they may happen... I hope so!

I know, its what I heard as I stated earlier. I don't know whats going to happen any more and really I'm just playing it all off until the season premiere. :rolleyes:

GSR Sara Gil, I completely agree with everything you posted. I disliked Sophia from the get go and bringing in some young thing will never replace a character I have grown to love over the last 7 seasons :rolleyes: I will slowly loose interest just like when they killed of Rory Cochrane's character on CSI Miami. This is all bull, and the guy who said the GSR story line was coming to an end, this Lithman guy or whatever, I thought he wrote episodes, wasn't a producer :confused:. WP did in deed say that he would like to kiss JF, maybe they will at least give us that before they go ruining the entire show. :rolleyes:

I actually have no problem with them bringing in a younger member of the team. Greg was the young 20 something character for a long time, but now, like Eric himself, is 32. Greg should also almost be CSI 2 now (expecting to see him promoted in S8, I am), so to have a younger CSI, this time a female, should be interesting.

Not much Grissom this season?? ulg...I don't even want to watch the new eppys. It bothered me so much last time this happened, in the second half of season 6. They should at least make up a storyline for his disappearance this time. It better not be because of the GSR...ulg, what a way to send off Grissom. I foresee a ratings drop again. I don't know how the writers are going to get themselves out of this hole.

I would rather they just use Sara more
because i always thought they underused her
and i want the original team

then a lab team in the background

if they wanted some one younger

i think they should use Mandy more
I like her and Nick's chemistry
or use Archie more i like him

but I want my original team first and foremost
and then use some of the existing
lab techs more

I just do not think the show is good at bringing in new people
because they do it for ratings over story
they really brought Sophia in to keep Gil and Sara apart
after the huge episodes of Bloodlines and Down the Drain

it would make sense to use Mandy or Wendy more this year
I would also rather Greg go back to the lab
it really seemed like they were doing that

also 7 CSI's is just unrealisitc

I always prefered Greg in the lab
i could believe another lab tech
over another CSI

i agree with xfancanadian

If they do not use both Grissom and Sara more (no i dont mean GSR, even though i like that)
i will stop watching

They are the best crime fighters on TV
when they do cases they are great and fun
the actors create great inprovisation lines
and make them great
look too Down the Drain their scenes in Grave Danger
Blood Lust Homebodies
fantastic episodes with great CSI stories and characters moment (again not even GSR related)

If the show starts using others like Sophia and this new girl
(They already use Sophia over Brass grrr!)

over the original team

this show will go down a slippery sloap
and never get back

Double post there, GSR_Sara_Gil . You need to go back and edit it before a mod spies it. And just quickly, is there any particular reason why you're breaking up your paragraphs and sentences like that, or is it your computer?

You know, it's quite possible that even if Sara does live, she might be injured very badly and so traumatised that she needs to go on leave for a while. It might be as simple as that. And like they brought in Keppler while Grissom was away, they might bring in someone to replace Sara while she's gone.

And I do hope we have more Sofia this season. I love the Jim/Sofia interaction. Here's hoping the the proper use of the detectives in S8!

If I had to pick a favorite character on the show I'd have to pick Brass. I love him. I've also grown quite fond of Sofia and when Louise Lombard announced that she wasn't coming back to CSI it made me VERY sad. I'm just glad that she's supposedly back. I hope it's for good. I really like Sofia. But as long as they don't get rid of Brass I think I'll keep watching. I really love him.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I'm worried that there are more spoilers out there that we aren't getting here. If someone knows about any sites other than the 2 shippy boards (one I hate and the other I don't know how to navigate) can they please PM me?

lostladyknight, Please see your pm's regarding your questions regarding spoiler sites, and your list.

AlwaysGSR12 & GSR_Sara_Gil Please see your pm's regarding double posting (aka back to back posting).

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back