Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Got it! Thanks for the PM.

Dude you guys are on the ball around here! I wish my forum was moderated. Darn sites run by Harper Collins and Infopop. This moderation thing seems really nifty. All we have is a band of crotchy veteran memebers (myself included) that gripe about our "self proclaimed rules." We can't actually enforce them. Man leadership sure does seem nice.

Well anyway thanks for being a mod and for sending PMs promptly and all that fun stuff.

And I see a ratings drop b/c JF won't be on so much...again...if at all and I doubt he would disappear b/c of GSR, probably he wants a break after doing so much on the show for 8 years straight. :rolleyes:

And sorry 'bout the double post, I'm not stupid, I know the rules, I was tired and not exactly paying attention. It was a mistake, don't take it seriously.

I whole heartedly agree if Fox and Peterson are not in it the ratings will go down.
One of the highest rated episodes this past season was "Empty Eyes" because is was all Jorja Fox. She IMO is the best actress on the show.
I want more screentime for Sara there was not enough of her at all in Season 7.

I agree with you there! I barely paid attention last season b/c she wasn't there as much, but at least she was in quite a few scenes with Grissom when she was :).

But I do think that some of these spoilers are out the to miss lead us. There are like three different stories, and I don't know what ones to believe anymore :confused:. I've been watching GSR eppies over and over trying to keep myself in good spirits until the premiere. Sara must live!

Sara must LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
And she deserves way more screentime.
Sara Sidle is just an amazingly complex character. There is so much to explore there.
It just feels like last season the characters were barely there except for Catherine and Keppler.
I want my geek mind-meld of Sara and Grissom on cases those dont even have to be GSR related.
I also want more of Sara's personality and her past. JF deserves way more screentime

Can we please stay on topic and discuss the spoilers? Thank you.

Oh I will GSR Sara Gil, I thought I was talking about spoilers but, I guess some of these people just want to talk about Sara demise, not the other spoliers us GSR fans have heard.

Could someone please then post a new spoiler or something?

I don't mind you talk about Sara, I like to see more of her, Nick and Warrick and Grissom, I can't forget him. I don't think there is a new spoiler out yet. It will be coming soon.

I can't wait what kind of non-case investigation for Grissom and Sara. I wonder what it about the non-case. Are they in trouble with the jerks like Undersheriff Mckeen and Ecklie?

They probably are in trouble b/c Grissom told everyone about thiers relationship and you know Ecklie, he'll have something to say about it. :rolleyes:

I just hope Saras okay, that was the only thing bothering me until I heard something about the GSR storyline coming to a close. :confused:

Here's a spoiler for ya' all, it a brief analysis of the premiere of 8x01, and is called "HARD EVIDENCE' not "DEAD DOLL" and it's from this site although it says ..source csifiles ;) which is us! [we rock] and scroll down, and you'll see all the cast members, and guess who's listed JORJA FOX!

CLICK HERE

Someone told me that Catherine didn't like Sara and the first paragraph of that spoiler proves her wrong ;) but I like where it says "things take a positive direction" Maybe our Sara is still alive :)

desertwind said:
Here's a spoiler for ya' all, it a brief analysis of the premiere of 8x01, and is called "HARD EVIDENCE' not "DEAD DOLL" and it's from this site although it says ..source csifiles ;) which is us! [we rock] and scroll down, and you'll see all the cast members, and guess who's listed JORJA FOX!

CLICK HERE

desertwind, that site got that title from the IMDB message boards when rumored titles first started circulating back in June. And of course the spoilers are from here. They (csi-vegas.net) just haven't changed the title yet (I know the webmaster, they just get delayed sometimes)

Thanks! That was a nice synopsis. Better than the one that was here actually, if I remember correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back