Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

I appreciate the information, shane, though I was never a fan of the split shift format. Yes, that may not be it at all, but even the thought saddens me.

I know. Grain of salt. :) I'm looking forward to this season, but with a bit of hesitation... We'll see how it goes.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I don't like the idea of the teams splitting again either and adding another CSI to the mix is just overkill. SO I hope this is not the case. Didn't they learn anything from S5, split teams and 7 CSI's does not work.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome Goz glad your here ;) have fun.. and does anyone know who the writers are for these first 3 episodes?

and from another fan-site their & mine Synopsis of 8.02, to be aired Oct.4

A murder takes place in a restaurant called "Blind" where people eat in the dark. Cath & Warrick work closely together, that'll be great to see them working together again & Nick and Greg on another case! cool, them working together NOTES..We won't see Grissom & Sara a lot in this ep... which means she's alive ;)how cool YIPEE :D and a new detective, called Holstein HMMM male or female? appears in this ep........... and FYI, if it's on the net, it's there for all to read and know!

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Hmmm.. so the team may be splitting up? Or something like it. Of course, we really shouldn't jump to any conclusions, but I really do think that it will be something like that, maybe not splitting up exctly. But, if you guys remember the spoiler from CM, she did say that everyone would kind of be doing their own thing a lot.

Not working together all the time would definitely apply as branching off a little.

So.. I don't know how I feel about everything right now. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Wait so this Vivian girl is a CSI? Because she's Catherines partner? o_O I thought she was going to be a lab tech. The last thing we need is another CSI. We have so many already. I hope the team doesn't split up again, either.

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I think Vivian should be another detective. We already have CSI'S and it wouldn't be a bad idea to have another detective to back up Brass and Sofia.

7. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Ok, Vivian seems.. kind of ditsy? Well, I don't know if ditsy is the word, but she is basically running Catherine up the wall and asking a bunch of silly questions about ants and.. well, she is kind of annoying and young.. But, she may actually play it off as being loveable or something.. I don't know. But I wasn't too fond of her after reading those spoilers...

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

To me it just sounds like they are doing more of the A and B case in each episode to give everyone a little more screen time perhaps instead of just the one case per ep. I like that idea.

9. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Maybe they split the team up as a result of GSR — as punishment for fraternizing on the job.

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ If that's the case, Catherine shouldn't be the one to leave graveyard. Either Grissom or Sara should. I'm still confused LOL. I guess I'll just wait until the episode airs.

11. alice955

alice955 Victim

ok..of all the spoilers, i'm seeing the least(if any) of grissom out of anyone else..this is starting to worry me.

12. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

But Catherine might be happy with heading over to Swing, cause she might like to be a supervisor again.
    I didn't mind the team breaking up in Season 5, it made the show fresh at the time. Don't know if it's very necessary now, though.

13. Goz

Goz Victim

Ecklie will almost certainly break the team up because of the Grissom/Sara romance. He can't allow them to work together now.

14. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

thing is, over the last 2/3 years, William Petersen's screen time has been less that it used to be, much to do I suspect with him cutting down his hours of work considerably since his health scare. Plus he does multi task being a producer of the show as well! So seeing his name crop up less is to me not surprising or that worrying. I'm actually amazed he's still doing CSI, so for that we should be greatful. I think he'll probably be doing similar amounts as he has been recently, so not on screen as much as in earlier series', missing the odd episode, but still there!

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

True, he has been cutting down his screen time so I think this season hearing about less of him in the spoilers is just a case of that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.