Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

802 is titled A La Cart. Spoilers coming soon.
Catherine and Warrick work closely together, and Nick and Greg also seem to.

ETA: A murder at a restaurant is what one (if not what the whole episode) revolves around. A restaurant where you eat in the dark, in fact.

Wait, back up... did someone just say Nick and Greg work together? Just them? *dies from shock* Here's hoping they keep that little tidbit in the episode. Last time there were spoilers of them working a case, they ended up reshuflling who works with who during the actual filming.

^I don't know if it's working the case by themselves, but I do see some moments by themselves. :)

Vegaslights, I've got some spoilers for this episode, though I hope I'm not stealing your thunder in any way. If it bothers you, I will gladly take them down. Just let me know. But otherwize:

You already know (thanks to vegaslights) the title and that the main crime takes place in a restaurant where you eat in the dark. That Warrick and Catherine work together, and that Nick and Greg work together. I'm just going to add to that:

- Nick and Greg apparently have a differnt crime they work on together and it revolves around go-cart racing. Go figure.
- There was no mention (in what I read) of either Sara or Grissom. Its obvious that Sara wouldn't be working a case, but Grissom is no where and seems to have no hand on either of the cases.
- A lot of Brass. My guess is to fill in the void of older, wiser man, a.k.a, Grissom.
- There are some subtle CarWash moments, so you guys are in lcuk.
- I wish I could say the exact line, but Catherine makes a comment to someone about not dating your boss. Haha, how funny... I wonder if there will be a little something extra in that line after GSR has been discovered...?

And thats about it.

^^Thanks for the info eszmanda_luver.
Do you mean Yo!Bling moments though, not CaRWash?? ;)

and Happy Birthday pabzi!!!

I wouldn't say there are special moments between Catherine and Warrick. From what I can tell, they are probably the ones leading the investigation. It's still a great thing to know because these two haven't worked together in forever, and IMO they have one of the best interactions on the show. :) And yes I think some of us will be happy that Nick and Greg will share at least one scene in this episode, too.

LOL that comment on dating your boss made me laugh. Catherine does have some of the best one-liners on the show. :D

Thanks Darx! (24...:eek:)

I agree with so much that was said here. I'm too tired now to add much or comment on what was said (5:30 AM), but i am sooo happy that we are all getting our acts together and discussing TEAM spoilers. That's how it should be. I've been here close to 2 years and seen a hell of alot, but IMO this was the worst ever. Thanks Destiny and everyone else who helped get this mess in order.

Thanks eszmanda-luver, vegaslights and Wojo! Spoilers :D

Brass screentime makes me happy (as well as...almost anyone screentime! Some Warrick willl be very much accepted, but I like everyone just about.)

I can't wait for the flashbacks. That will be great, and I'm happy to see that CSI is still being creative and hasn't run out of plots. (Dark resteraunt, go carts)

Can someone tell me what innacurate spoilers CM has given in the past? There were a few last year...I just don't remember which were hers.

*goes to get ready for work*

I heard about these spoilers too but I also heard that in this episode there is some sign of Sara and Grissom but not case related.. :confused:

The new spoilers sounds really good!!!

Oh and Happy Birthday Pabzi :D

You know... I think we all have a tendancy to loose some perspective sometimes.

I'm not a shipper, but i'm also not a non-shipper.

I watch CSI because I really LIKE it

I'll stay tune wathever they plot for each character.

Of course I'm disapointed by some things (like the absence of continuity with Grave Danger and the whole Warrick wedding) but it's a TV show. I'll still watch if somebody die or if they add a new character.

It's not a life threatening experiment, it's just a TV show and despite the fact than my husband think I'm obssess with CSI, I can't understand how people can "pick a fight" about a TV show witch they have absolutely no control over it.

Anyway... I can't wait to watch season 8 and i'm sure that i'll like it!
(sorry if my 2 cents don't make any sens... I'm not fluent in english)

Yes, not CarWash.. sorry, it was like.. 1:30 in the morning I just couldn't resist posting and I got a little ahead of myself.

But when I said special moments between the two, I only guessed that there would be more than what I saw because they are leading the investigation together. All I saw that could be considered a "special" YoBling! moment was a "look" that was exchanged between them when Warrick made a comment about going to this "eat-in-the-dark restaurant" with the right person. I just thought it was cute.

hi everyone. is it true that we will be seeing a lot less of Grissom in season 8?

I do not know if that is overall true, but it doesn't look like you will be seeing much of him at all in the second episode.

I think I was hearing at one time that there would be a lot less of him this year. But I don't remember the source or anything, but I will say that it sounds very possible.

I read in an interview he did with a Chicago newspaper last year that he would be doing more theatre work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back