Season 8: Returning Stars & Show *NO SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Snickersfan22

Snickersfan22 Victim

yea i'm one the fence to, i want to see more Sara and Nick scences and more Cath and Griss scences,

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's the fall line-up for S/8.. and JORJA FOX is listed amonst the re-occuring stars! on the right on Thurs. click on CSI, and it has the whole cast listed :confused: so is this correct/accurate?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_preview_2007/

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thats the same link that was given above, so Louise is still not listed. Seems to me the "About the Cast" could be a copy/paste type of thing, because until they state that Sara is still alive or didn't survive, I would guess they are going to leave her name in there, as the saying goes keep 'em Guessing".

The only possible thing they would have to write up is about the show, and well put in season 8 and change some words here and there and presto descript.

4. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I don't think the episode titles are reliable. What does hard evidence have to do with the Mini Killer or finding Sara. Unless the clue to finding sara is something "hard."

5. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Well, if the evidence is Sara's dead body, that would be "hard" for the team to take.

6. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Yeah, Elayne makes a pretty good point; especially since the second episode is called Aftermath; a word that has tragedy written all over it. It doesn’t seem to bode well for those wanting Sara to live. And from what I know IMDb is a pretty reliable source of information, present date mistake not withstanding

7. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya those are solid points, even though I just have this feeling that she will live, idk why. I just think that her dying in the first episode will be a burden over the entire season. If they were gonna kill her, why not just do it in the finale, then come back strong in the fall?

Getting off topic a bit, if next season is the last, I just hope that the series finale isn't as bad as The Sopranos were last night.

8. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

I don’t know, there isn’t really much of a difference between killing her off at the end of season 7 or at the start of season 8, they’ll still have to deal with it in the first few episodes.

Oh, yeah, the season 8 final, maybe they’ll do something totally original like put one of the main characters in jeopardy.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is from the latest TV Guide, and Jorja holding it, and pointng to it, [from the Chicago Museum Event] it doesn't seem like she'd be so "HAPPY" if she was leaving, or has left, why would she be doing this type of photo shoot? ~~points to ponder~~ and she also said ~~~

"If I did know, I'd smile and tell you I didn't, but I hope Sara's alive and well and back for a sexy Season 8 romance" big hint/clue on her still being on the show!

ALL SMILES

10. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

It could be that the "Aftermath" refered to in the title of that epi is the result of Sara dealing with the situation if she ends up making it. Regardless of what happens, she's going to need some serious recovery time to get over what happened to her. Kinda like they did with Nick after Grave Danger. Something that significant and scary happening in your life is something you don't just "get over"

11. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

You've got to remember that they had Greg just "get over" the lab explosion. Very little follow up to that save one scene in 'Inside the Box', and they don't seem to count 'Spark of Life'.

12. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

TV Guide

13. LovingSofia

LovingSofia Victim

Re: Season 8: Returning Stars & Show

All I want to know is if Sofia Curtis will be back. I heard that she had signed on for 8, yet she is not in the main cast list of returning characters; Her name and image was in the credits last year, so that makes her a main cast member.. What gives? If Louise Lombard does not return this coming season as Sofia Curtis (or anything else they choose to put her in as) , they can be assured that neither will I as a viewer. :mad:

14. LovingSofia

LovingSofia Victim

15. LovingSofia

LovingSofia Victim

Re: Season 8: Returning Stars & Show

I do hope your right about Louise being under contract for season 8. It would sadden me to see the new season without her as Sofia. Expecially now that stupid ABC didn't pick up her show. :(