Season 8: Returning Stars & Show *NO SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, Dec 13, 2006.

1. LovingSofia

LovingSofia Victim

Can I say AMEN to that. Yes it would be odd to see CSI Sara Sidle-Less, but it would not be the end of the world or the end of the show for that matter. Yes she has been a big part of the series, but so has Marg, Billy, and the rest of the actors who appeared in the pilot series as well as Louise who just came in during season five.

CSI is a team effort, and all deserve the credit for what it is today. (Even Louise) :cool:

2. LovingSofia

LovingSofia Victim

Re: Season 8: Returning Stars & Show

I agree with you on them not following up with that scene. Why get Sofia fans all intersted if your not going to start doing something other then pushing the character to the background to please all the people who adore the very annoying Sara Sidle pity party's. I swear that character has pushed the woman's movement back to before the Betty Rubble days. Every other episode has her in a crisis; people should take bets or start a pole on how many emotional breakdowns she's going to have should she come back. Please, someone get the girl a padded cell near her mother's before she hurts herself. :devil:

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

LovingSofia a gentle reminder please keep in mind that double post (ie back to back posting) or in this case posting 5 in a row is considered spam, you have a 24 hr window in which to use the Edit button to add in quotes and answers or anything you forgot to mention and no one has posted after you. For More help we have a "Help Guide" Tacked up in this forum at the top. ;)

4. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

we have been waiting since season 6 to find out what is going on with Warrick and his wife. it would be nice if we found out more about it than the 2 lines tha Warrick said about it dusing this season. we dont even really know what is going on with those 2 lines. i wish they would keep us updated on story lines, not just start and half finish them

5. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

^ I definatly agree. I think maybe they should take a little bit of time away from GSR and show a little bit more on that. Don't get me wrong, I love GSR, but I mean they make Tina this huge storyline to begin with and than write her off with two lines. I just think it should have been more spoken about.
    *runs and hides from GSR fans*

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Has enyone hared anything yet, anywhere about the stars returning, didn't WP says 'we start filming in July' which means there is a S/8? or did I miss something.. sorry if I did :(

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

There is a season 8, CBS has confirmed that. As for them returning, the only one(s) in question (of the main cast) are Jorja Fox and Louise Lombard.

8. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

We need to see more Nick and Sara in season 8. I mean Nick can relate to her. After all he was kidnapped and left to die in Gravedanger,just like Sara was in Living Doll. I would like to see them become closer after this. He is really the only one that knows what she is going throw.Griss may be there for her, but he does not understand what it is like to be left for dead. Nick does. I really want them to become stronger togather.But this in my opion. ( runs away from GSR fans )

9. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

if they take Jorja Fox off the show i will deffinately not be watching the show anymore. :( she is obviously my favorite character and i couldnt csi without her. i mean they just officially came out with the whole GSR thing. that would be a crapy way to end that... :mad:

just hoping and praying that she stays on for at least one more season!

10. CSI_Peaches

CSI_Peaches Victim

So has Jorja signed for season 8?? I really hope so, although if she doesnt, they dont really need her to film the opening sequences of the 1st episode of 8, theres still that look alike floating around somewhere, not to mention the sound alike they used for all the video games.

11. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

I will be way to bumed out if Jorja Fox does not return, to watch the show. i cant see the show the same without her... if they think it would be good to get rid of her they are seriously WRONG!

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

What look alike?

13. major_csi_fan

major_csi_fan Witness

well at the end of season 7 it said i wud have to wait till next yr to find out what happens 2 sra so i guess they r doing a season 8 which cud poss b last season :O

14. CSI_Peaches

CSI_Peaches Victim

theres that look alike that they used for Butterflied.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

"Erinn Carter Hayes (as Debbie Marlin)" I believe is the one you are referring to.