Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Ain't that the truth!!!!

I would either like it to be his son or nephew or a flashback as himself kid thing.

His character is nearly 30, it would be too weird for him to have a brother. And not know about it.

It would be kinda weird for Ryan to magically have a secret son right after H does. Or maybe Ryan knows about the kid.

Actually a flashback would be kinda cool. They could make up a good back story for him. Come to think of it, with all the Kyle drama, the most logical thing to think would be for it to be a flashback. I hope it's full of angst and character development.

Could be his niece's son....BWAHAHAHAHA Sorry, that thought just ran through my head. But she would have had to have the kid when she was like...4.

Yeah, I'll stick with flashback til we get more spoilers. Only 8 more weeks for this one.
*sigh*

Wait a minute, aren't Ryan/Jonathan discussions are supposed to be posted on the Fresh togo thread? Just a thought.
Most of the time, yes, but since this is based on spoilers then we are in the appropriate thread.

I pray this means we get some development with Ryan...he so needs it- sounds interesting!

Here's something to chew on - remember some time ago someone posted they heard from another board that supposedly Delko would find out he has a brother that he didn't know about?!? I never believed that info on Eric, but suppose it's possible that it was actually meant for Ryan & this casting call is for that reason.
I think it would be kinda nice for him, I'd rather it be a sibling than another "son/daughter" appear out of nowhere - eeshk they would probably make it Erika's .....oh I think I just threw up a little.

Yeah, I mean they got the thing with the rescue of a woman that lets a suspect loose wrong. That was said to be Ryan when it was Eric, so maybe this one's supposed to be Ryan instead of Eric. I don't want Ryan to have a child that's already that old. If he had a child, I'd want it to be a baby and not with Erica. That would make me vomit. :lol:

Holly, it wouldn't be that weird for him to have a sib he didn't know about if his parents are split up and lets say he hasn't seen his dad in over ten years or even heard from him. It would make sense that way for him to have a bro he didn't know about. And he could have more than one niece/nephew... and one could be old enough to have a 7-9 yr old kid. But, that still doesn't explain the need to look like him. A sib, maybe, but a niece/nephew wuoldn't have to look like him. :lol:

I don't want it to be Ryan's kid cause that's too redundant since it just happened to H.

It's still possible that it's a brother in a flashback type of thing. Like maybe he didn't know this person was his brother and only thought it was his cousin or just a friend and then in the present he finds out it was his brother.

Here's another possibility (its kind of stupid, but I wouldn't put it past the writers) what if the kid looks like Ryan cause at some point Ryan donated sperm? :lol: That's unlikely, I know, but... just a thought. hehe.

Last edited:
GregNickRyanFan said:
Here's another possibility (its kind of stupid, but I wouldn't put it past the writers) what if the kid looks like Ryan cause at some point Ryan donated sperm? :lol: That's unlikely, I know, but... just a thought. hehe.

It's unlikely, but with the writers of CSI Miami, you never know. I'm looking forward to that epi, though. It sounds interesting.

WOW...this Billy sounds so interesting.
Maybe he'll be the nephew who will replace Ryan's famous niece because of TPTB's lack of cointinutiy:lol:
Anyway it's time for Ryan to have a possible storyline.

Aww, who really cares? We get more Ryan!

Agreed! We did get abit more Ryan in 'Resurrection' but I hated how he spilled the beans so quick.

We always assumed Ryan has only one sibling. It's possible he can have more than one. Hence more than one nephew/niece.

And MaddyAnn I love your signature. I :lol: so hard when I watched 'The Mummy In The Maze' and Hodgins and Zach had that exchange. Sorry really OT.

I think with TV shows (when they cast a character's family member) they try to make them look pretty close to the character. It would be weird (on TV) for some kid with orange hair to be strolling in saying he's Ryan's nephew or something.

Donating sperm: Gross, but hilarious..

it wouldn't be that weird for him to have a sib he didn't know about if his parents are split up and lets say he hasn't seen his dad in over ten years or even heard from him.

I think this type of scenario would be one of the first tptb pulls out of thier hat that actually sounds more realistic. Especially since we dont know anything about Ryan's parents, only Horatio says "it's in your blood":wtf: whatever the hell that means...

In this epi the case is from 8 years ago & this child is supposed to be around that age as well- sounds like this is something they might stumble upon while investigating the serial killer's case.

Could be that Ryan's dad had a one-nighter with one of the college girls who was murdered & he never knew she was pregnant!?
If they do anything remotely close to this & it's Ryan's half sibling, I hope he doesn't find out yet- I'd like to see the suspicion grow (even though we would probably already know) & it carry through several epis before Ryan finds out who the kid is.

My god!!! Lucy Lawless!! Xena is back:drool::lol::thumbsup: i really love her. do you know which character she will play???

This is a casting call...

Caucasian, 7 to 9 years old. Must have a resemblance to Jonathan Togo (see attached picture)...NON-SPEAKING IN THIS EPISODE, BUT WILL BE GUARANTEED AN ADDITIONAL EPISODE AT TOP OF SHOW

Source: SpoilerTV
http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/2008/09/csi-miami-episode-709-power-trip-new.html

O_O Credit to GregRox for finding this. I wonder wth that could mean.

I've seen the "spoilers" and casting calls for the ep and there is no sign of a 'billy' anywhere....unless someone got this from somewhere else the place I get my spoilers makes no mention of billy. :confused:

Just thought of another possibility. Maybe the kid isn't related to Ryan at all. Maybe he's just supposed to look similiar to Ryan when Ryan was that age. Maybe something happened to Ryan at that age and whomever it was that did something to him or that he saw do something is back and that person does something to a kid that looks like Ryan did back then in order to send Ryan a message of "you're next" type of thing...

Yeah today I was thinking the same about how the case it 8 years old and the kid is between 7 and 9. Maybe the killer...is a chick...and was with Ryan...and...

No...

ARGH! I can't wait so long for this!

Just read the 7.05 "Bombshell" epi description. I think the real bombshell referred to in the title may be that Julia suffers from bipolar disorder. The description of her activities sounds so much like what I've read in psych books. I had a friend who suffered from that, and intense spending (by non-Paris Hilton types :lol:) is what can happen during the "highs" of the disorder. Maybe that's why H is so protective of her, despite her past actions, and not a great love affair in the making.

Just read the 7.05 "Bombshell" epi description. I think the real bombshell referred to in the title may be that Julia suffers from bipolar disorder. The description of her activities sounds so much like what I've read in psych books. I had a friend who suffered from that, and intense spending (by non-Paris Hilton types :lol:) is what can happen during the "highs" of the disorder. Maybe that's why H is so protective of her, despite her past actions, and not a great love affair in the making.
That would actually make a lot of sense. It would be interesting, but what would they really do with that storyline? All I can see is them being like, "well Julia's bipolar....so what now?" Unless of course, this gives the courts a reason to give Kyle to H. I really hope Kyle goes to live with Horaito. I don't hate Julia, but I think she's a very one dimensional character.

That would actually make a lot of sense. It would be interesting, but what would they really do with that storyline? All I can see is them being like, "well Julia's bipolar....so what now?" Unless of course, this gives the courts a reason to give Kyle to H. I really hope Kyle goes to live with Horaito. I don't hate Julia, but I think she's a very one dimensional character.

Yeah, I know. I'm not sure where they would go with the storyline, but it was an "Oh, wow" moment, so I thought I'd share it. I'll get back later if I can come up with anything beyond your very logical suggestion of custody. BTW, how old is Kyle, now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back