Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much HCrazy for the promo:thumbsup:.
It looks great, can't wait to see this episode.

thanks delkolover for clarifying it, I didn't understand that Calleigh & Eric worked w/ H on the task force 8 years ago;)

Cal and Eric DIDN'T work the case 8 yrs ago but they knew about it b/c they were with the lab at the time.

Horatio was the only one of the current team who worked the task force 8 yrs ago.

can i ask, when is next episode?

The next ep is Monday and it is called "Won't Get Fueled Again"

Thanks, Hcrazy! That new M.E. reminded me of Natalia a bit, when she said: "Yap" (or whatever you spell that)... I think she's cute. Once I saw the promo I remembered that it's the epi where Calleigh has a car accident... Again.

I think it will be interesting to see the whole team working a case together. I just hope there'll be more then two people in the scene at least once in the episode.

'Power Trip' seems like a neat episode. Electrocutions and serial killers related to the past have been long done but I like that the connection is to a year before season 1.

It would be cool if they had flashbacks to the case (not sure if they will) but I can't imagine them trying to make the lab look uh, dark? :lol: But then again, Horatio may not have even been in the lab too much at that time (simply the task force) as Megan was the one in charge until Horatio was given her position. The others though would have been at the lab as mentioned above. Not sure about the timeline on that but I doubt TPTB even remember anything past season 5 anyhow.

And thanks for the promo for next week. :D Not a fan of the accident but the episode has a good premise.

Delkolover thanks for the spoilers! You're great!:)

I luv your avatar Florry, it's really sexy. Well cept the beard, but I'll lie with it.

Poor Calleigh, cars must hate her that's why they like to crash into her hummer or is the suspects of the case? Hmm?:shifty:

The jacket Ryan is wearing is sexy in the promo! Thanks HCrazy! I can wait till Monday, cause the week seems to go by fast. And oh, who is supposed to post the thread for 'You Won't Get Fueled Again'? Or are we just sticking to this board?

^^ I think it will come up after the episode airs. Or right before. I don't know.

I hope this is a good episode. I'm not too big on Calleigh's 400th accident story line, but it looks like a pretty unique episode aside from that. I just hope there's enough of RNFV. I hope Eric kinda freaks out too.

Maybe this episode they'll remember what happened the week before instead of forgetting. Which they seem to do a lot...

Does anybody know if Jake will appear in the show again??? I really love him and his relationship with Calleigh. And their last scene in the premiere was so sad. I hope he will return...

I'm going to bet Calleigh will be able to stop the Hummer right in time. Maybe this time she won't destroy it:lol:.
I'm sure that mr. Hummer is not that happy w/ her:lol:
Anyway I can't wait to watch this episode.

I think that Tara is so cute "yep", loved it:p

nikirex welcome my fellow :beer:. I'm sure Jake is gonna reappear in another episode, but, at the same time, I'm afraid it will be one of his last episodes:(

Thanks C.H.E.A.R.;)

I'm going to bet Calleigh will be able to stop the Hummer right in time. Maybe this time she won't destroy it:lol:.
I'm sure that mr. Hummer is not that happy w/ her:lol:
Anyway I can't wait to watch this episode.

I think that Tara is so cute "yep", loved it:p

nikirex welcome my fellow :beer:. I'm sure Jake is gonna reappear in another episode, but, at the same time, I'm afraid it will be one of his last episodes:(

Thanks C.H.E.A.R.;)
That's too bad! I think he's one of the best characters and he should be more in the show like in the episodes when he was investigating with the team, (not only helping them out) for example when Boa Vista's ex husband died, These episodes were so great!!! I wanna him back!!!!!!!!

p.s.: I love your avatar!!! :D

You can't even imagine I want him back;).
I'll always say he was one of the most refreshing characters & part of the show, instead of the 500th car crash of Calleigh:lol:

thank, our lovely Kat made it;)

You are right! I like Calleigh, But it's truly so boring and annoying that she has always car accident. It's wonder that not a car kidnapped her in "Ambush"!

Last edited:
I think it would have been more interesting has it been Delko that had a car accident. Maybe the bullet still lodged in his head caused a moment of temporary vision problem and caused him to wreck. That would have been refreshing. Instead of Calleigh haivng another incident involving a car.

I think it would have been more interesting has it been Delko that had a car accident. Maybe the bullet still lodged in his head caused a moment of temporary vision problem and caused him to wreck. That would have been refreshing. Instead of Calleigh haivng another incident involving a car.

Yeah, that would be cool.

Calleigh will have a car accident in the second episode of the seventh season and she had one in the second episode of the fifth season. If one season represents one year, this could be some kind of two years anniversary thing. :lol:

Ha..Calleigh and cars....

I thought it was funny when Tara said, "Yep!" I expected more medical jargon, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back