Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Alex for the article;)

TV Guide said:
Question: So, we were looking forward to the season premiere of CSI: Miami. We actually do like it. Never thought the acting was God-awful, though the Caruso sunglass removal is a bit much sometimes. But last Monday's broadcast has me wondering if we were watching a totally different show. It seemed almost cobbled together, and I am not sure what was worse: the script or the players' attempt to interpret it. My husband was in and out of sleep and even commented on the lack of acting skill.
This is a normal opinion & I do understand it;) 'cuase I'm the first one to say that the epiosde were some things cobbled together, though IMO the acting, above all EP & JT, was superb. Since it's a normal opion I do understand it even if I don't agree completely w/ it.

TV Guide said:
Also, I believe David Caruso set a new personal record for the sunglass removal. Emily Proctor was a beautiful woman, until she discovered either collagen or Botox. Anyway, it would appear the shark has been jumped. I feel better now. — Laurie O.
Now, I don't want to criticsize this woman, but I think that certain thoughts shouldn't be expressed. This is not an opinion about the actor/actress concerning his/her acting.
Writing about collagen or Botox when you talk about an actress is a little bit offensive even if you don't like them.
The question could have been good enough before this piece;).
Sometimes when you think about something it's better not to talk about it....in this case if you think that Emily Procter discovered collagen or Botox, you shouldn't talk about especially if you asking a question to TV Guide.
It's just a question of respect towards an actress who's supposed to portray a character in a show & she's criticsized not because of her acting but because of something stupid like this or I don't know how to call it:confused:.
I always get surprised by people who are, still, able to criticsize actors/actresses just because they're actors/actresses so they're supposed to live w/ botox & money withouth being serious people orsmart people.

TV Guide said:
"What I find interesting is that the people who write in to complain continue to watch even though they claim to dislike the programs in question. They don't like the program but they can tell you in detail about each episode. Have you ever asked them why they continue to watch programs they don't like?"
I think I've got an answer for this question.
The people who "complain" & know everything about the show are just people who watch the show & like it but, at the same time, know that there are some things w/ it which aren't ok.
They are, most of the times, constructive criticism & the purpos is just to let TPTB know that there are some pretty bad things.
There are forums like this which are supposed to be like this...you can enjoy the show & you can laugh at it, but, at the same time, people who enjoy movies, TV and acting, have the right to talk about this kind of stuff & even cricsize some aspects of the show.

TV Guide said:
No one's really expecting Emmy-caliber work here.
Well I'm not expecting it for the show in itself, I'm expecting it for some actors/actresses who, IMO, are even better than the show actually is.
I'm not saying that the show is bad 'cause if it's that case, I wouldn't be watching it every Monday night, I love the show, I love Miami, I love H, I love Callegih, I love Ryan, I love Natalia, I love almost everything in it.
That's why I watch it...'cause I love (almost) everything. The problem, IMO, are the storylines, but I don't mind them 'cause I watch CSI:Miami to enjoy my spare time to get off my RL which isn't always good:p
I'm the first one who doesn't enjoy people who have to complain about everything, but, at the same time, I'm the first one to complain about things & I'll never stop 'cuase everyone has the right to express his/her opinion about something...there's only one condition for it: you talk about something only if you know what you're talking about;). If you don't know something you ask, but you don't talk about it. That's why the people who are complaining are, usually, people who know everything about the show: they know what they're taliking about.

Last edited:
TV Guide said:
"What I find interesting is that the people who write in to complain continue to watch even though they claim to dislike the programs in question. They don't like the program but they can tell you in detail about each episode. Have you ever asked them why they continue to watch programs they don't like?"

I agree. That's what I don't get either. But I will admit I'm trying to start to complain about the show. But I don't really expect too much from the show content-wise. It's for pure entertainment and to get my mind off RL, and to oggle at the guys on the show :lol:

The problem, IMO, are the storylines, but I don't mind them 'cause I watch CSI:Miami to enjoy my spare time to gett off my RL which isn't always good:p

Agreed, and like what I said.

I'm the first one who doesn't enjoy people who have to complain about everything, but, at the same time, I'm the first one to complain about things & I'll never stop 'cuase everyone has to express his/her opinion about something...there only one condition for it: you talk about something only if you know what you're talking about;). If you don't know something you ask, but you don't talk about it. That why the people who are complaining are, usually, people who know everything about the show: they know what they're taliking about.

Again very well put Florry, and I totally agree.

^^Watch Horatio secretly be Ryan's dad, and Horatio is the only one that knows it haha!

:lol: that would be funny. But, if Horatio knew, I think he would say so... at least to Ryan, if no one else. I mean, I would think Ryan would have a right to know. But, it would be hysterical considering that Horatio always calls him "Mr. Wolfe". :lol: And very rarely calls him Ryan.
That would be pretty funny...but Horatio would have had to been like 18. I suppose it's possible...:lol:

LOL, then wouldn't CSI Miami turn into a soap opera?

Damn, wont see this season until next year... I'm currently seeing season six still...

This is why there should be some kind of device on our remote controls to rate the episodes AFTER they air, a rating that comes from all viewers & not just those who actually write in thier comment.
People do still watch (with the hopes that it will redeem itself) & it shows in the ratings, but it's apparent that not everyone is left satisfied.

ok it would appear, after reading the revised spoilers for ep 709 'Power Trip', that Billy might be Ryan's nephew that has been talked about but never seen. This is ONLY my assumption b/c he is dropping the boy off at school and we know that he exists from the 100th ep when Ryan thanks Cal for getting him an ipod for his nephew.

So that is my assumption as to who billy is. ;)

It was a niece that the Ipod was gotten for. At least Calleigh said "remember when you had me get that ipod for your niece's birthday?" Unless Emily accidentally said niece instead of nephew, which I doubt... if this is the case then the writers did a flip on us and made it a nephew instead. :lol: Which wouldn't surprise me at all. :lol: And they supposedly mentioned the niece being 12 yrs old. But, this may not be the same kid. Ryan could have a nephew also. Maybe the niece's brother. Or perhaps Ryan's got more than one sibling with children.

Last edited:
Not sure if this goes in here but...

What do you think of the promos for next week? I think the episode looks really interesting. Although I'm not sure I buy that Horatio was talking to Kyle at the end of that, even if he said "son." We haven't heard anything about Evan Ellingson being in the episode, and Horatio calls a lot of people "son."

Any thoughts?

What did he say before the "son"? I can't remember. I remember hearing the "son" part. Maybe he was talking to Eric? He called Ryan "son" when he first hired him and told him he had a case and then said "go on, son". :lol:

This nephew/niece storyline sounds interesting. I'm glad we'll get to know a bit more about Ryan. Although he is not my fav character it's good to get to know him more. Plus dropping the boy at school sounds really cool cause it's something outside the lab about the character and we rarely see them doing this kind of personal stuff since they have the "not going home with the characters" rule. So I hope they keep this storyline :thumbsup:.

This nephew/niece storyline sounds interesting

I like it too, though I hope there's an interesting twist in it somewhere. Ryan has never been my favorite either, I didn't not like him but there never seemed enough to go on with him that kept me interested in his character, so a storyline like this would be really good, it's far past due to "meet" a Ryan family member.
Hopefully TPTB don't screw it up :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back