Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she's young... so she probably still speaks like a lot of young people. But hopefully when she's in the morgue she'll speak more medical jargon. :lol:

It is getting kinda old for Calleigh being bashed every Episode. They need to do in Delko for awhile, and maybe Speed will jump back out of his head again and help him get Calleigh to fall in love with him. That would be a good plot to have Speed come back and tell Delko that him and Calleigh were secreatly involved, but knowone new it, and now he wants his to best friends together so they can help eachother heal once and for all over his death. Glad Jakes gone, But he will probably show up somewhere down the road after Eric & Calleigh get to gether to through a little mix into the fire. Wish they would doo some old team flash backs, in Ep. 7x9, but then they would have to pay Rory resigual money for showing anythin with him on TV if he has a clause stating he gets payed fo reruns he in.

Wish they would doo some old team flash backs, in Ep. 7x9, but then they would have to pay Rory resigual money for showing anythin with him on TV if he has a clause stating he gets payed fo reruns he in.

Having a few flashbacks in this episode would have been an ideal time to bring Rory back for a return engagement. You know he probably worked the case with Horatio. Oh well, wishful thinking.:rolleyes:

Wish they would doo some old team flash backs, in Ep. 7x9, but then they would have to pay Rory resigual money for showing anythin with him on TV if he has a clause stating he gets payed fo reruns he in.

Having a few flashbacks in this episode would have been an ideal time to bring Rory back for a return engagement. You know he probably worked the case with Horatio. Oh well, wishful thinking.:rolleyes:

Agreed here. It was actually an idea that was suggested in the Rory thread a while back that there could be an episode that flashbacked to an earlier season/pre-show episode with him in it. Doubtful that it'll happen but *sigh* would be perfect.

^^ About that casting call. :eek: I wonder what TPTB are planning.

This is a casting call...

http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/2008/09/csi-miami-episode-709-power-trip-new.html

O_O Credit to GregRox for finding this. I wonder wth that could mean.

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)

Time for the niece!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I just threw a drink lid at the screen and screamed. haha.... FINALLY!

*throws spontaneous party*

Wait. It doesn't say the kid should be female...hahaha
oh wait. It says Billy at the top! HAHAHAHHA

I'm an idiot...LOL
Or it could be a weird kid that is a girl that has a boy's name. :shifty:

Or not. But now I'm hyper. Team RFNV has finally made one success! HAHA! *begins to think she's to involved in this*

Aw man, what if the kid winds up dead? I would totally cry!!!
GASP! What if TPTB drops it for another Calleigh car incident???? :eek:

What is RFNV? It sounds like something I want to be a part of!

The casting call says 7-9 year old, his niece is older that that isn't she?

Also, is BILLY the name of the character they're casting? Because at first I thought maybe it was just for a younger Ryan, for a flashback or something, but if that's the name then that can't be.

What is RFNV? It sounds like something I want to be a part of!

The casting call says 7-9 year old, his niece is older that that isn't she?

Also, is BILLY the name of the character they're casting? Because at first I thought maybe it was just for a younger Ryan, for a flashback or something, but if that's the name then that can't be.

RNFV = Ryan, Natalia, Frank & Valera. :)

Ryan's niece was mentioned as being 12 years old in the ep where he asked Calleigh to pick up something for her for her bday. So, he might have another younger niece... or he could have a nephew. I don't think a niece/nephew would necessarily have to have a resemblance to him though. I don't look like any of my aunts/uncles. But then again, Ryan is only 27, so it's possible that he could have a 7-9 year old sibling in addition to an older sibling who gave him the niece. :lol: Maybe the kid is only his half sibling. :lol:

Perhaps the kid gets kidnapped and Ryan and the team have to find the kid.

I thought Billy was the name of the person the spoiler came from. :lol: But, maybe it is a flashback and maybe Billy is Ryan's sibling and something happened to the sibling when they were little or something. So, maybe someone got mixed up and this is part of two different casting calls. Or Billy could be a friend of Ryan's as a kid. And the "must have resemblance to Jonathan" part could be for younger Ryan, but Billy is someone else either a sibling or friend. Hmm.. interesting.

Is that site known to be accurate on spoilers though?

Ah, well RNFV is a good cause, they all need more screen time!

Pretty accurate, most of the things I've found on there have been true, or like most spoilers are, mostly true. I've found it's pretty good for spoilers.

I looked, and Billy is not the name of the poster, look under the big blue letters.
(Darn. Billy is the most cliche little kid name I've ever heard...)

I wish they had the attached picture hahahaha....

What episode did Ryan say his niece was 12? Why don't I know about it?

So I brainstormed with myself and came up with these conclusions.

-Billy is a fake name and the kid is his niece. They've changed ages before in TV.
-It's Ryan's son he didn't know about
-It's Ryan's son he DID know about but kept it a secret from everyone
-It's Uncle Ron's son.....HAHAHAHA
-It's Ryan's nephew
-It's Ryan's....brother? That would be stupid. I would be mad.

Um.

That's all I can think of.

Lol! I was thinking of him being either the younger Ryan in a flashback or, the one I like the most, is his brother. Maybe step brother. He must be cute!

Wait a minute, aren't Ryan/Jonathan discussions are supposed to be posted on the Fresh togo thread? Just a thought.

Wait a minute, aren't Ryan/Jonathan discussions are supposed to be posted on the Fresh togo thread? Just a thought.
Most of the time, yes, but since this is based on spoilers then we are in the appropriate thread.

I pray this means we get some development with Ryan...he so needs it- sounds interesting!

Here's something to chew on - remember some time ago someone posted they heard from another board that supposedly Delko would find out he has a brother that he didn't know about?!? I never believed that info on Eric, but suppose it's possible that it was actually meant for Ryan & this casting call is for that reason.
I think it would be kinda nice for him, I'd rather it be a sibling than another "son/daughter" appear out of nowhere - eeshk they would probably make it Erika's .....oh I think I just threw up a little.

C.H.E.A.R said:

Not necessarily. If the spoilers have to do with a character (directly or indirectly) then it's fine to be discussed. Posters may even start whole topics concerning a character if they feel it would generate good discussion or debate. (Ie: The 'Has Delko Evolved' thread from a while back, 'Best Tim Speedle Moments' thread etc.) The character threads are simply less specific and great for like-minded fans to convene together. :)

mjszud said:
I think it would be kinda nice for him, I'd rather it be a sibling than another "son/daughter" appear out of nowhere

If these spoilers indicate a sibling, that would be really cool development for Ryan. I remember hearing something about Delko magically finding out about a brother too so maybe they evolved it and applied it to a character that so desperately needs the development and screentime. It would be a neat little Case B to throw in at the very least.

I think it would be a bit cliche to have another father/son storyline. I think it's most likely his nephew or brother.

Wait. I just had a thought. Maybe it's not a relation. Maybe something happened to the kid that also happened to Ryan when he was a child. Then they do that thing where Ryan looks at the kid and sort of "sees himself."

Aww, who really cares? We get more Ryan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back