Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well I would hope they'd realize how bad this potential strike could be for viewers & thier ratings. After the writer's strike, there were alot of shows I just stopped watching all together because I lost track of the story, & when there were going to be new episodes.
    Im a die hard Miami fan, I'll wait & wait 'til we get a new epi, but others may not be so patient.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

How come they didn't start filming like the other two?

3. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:devil:
    Good question. That's what I keep asking. I suspect there were too many prior scheduled commitments to change dates, but there's been no word on why.

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^If you remember post writers' strike, Miami filmed more episodes than the other two. I suspect they had to let cast and crew get a sufficient break/rest before filiming again.

LV and NY got their rest earlier than Miami, so they would also start filming the new season earlier as well. Since Miami ended later they would also start filming the new season later.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Someone on something I was watching the other day (some kind of news show) said you can't have a strike from two major unions in one year, it just doesn't happen. Let's hope that person is correct. :lol:

6. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:devil:We would hope that holds this time, but it certainly CAN happen. The only saving feature is that everyone's screaming for settlement so they don't have a repeat. Still, I'm not optimistic. Please, PTB, prove me wrong!:scream:

7. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

you know as an advid fan of csi miami going on 8 yrs. i am astonished that this stupid writters strike is still not over. i really thought it would affect csi miami at all . well according to all the other forums u know ?? but i mean seriously wtf ? we dealt with the same thing last year and alot of us were really dissapointed . i just hope they push the s7 premier to october. cause that would suck.

8. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

The writer's strike is over... the actors guild are the ones that might strike, which would do about the same thing the writer's strike did.

Here's to hoping they don't strike too!

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

The first time we have a real cliffhanger we risk to have to wait the end of a strike:eek:. I think I could see a bit of irony in the thing if it hadn't made me so sad...:( It's already hard to wait till september 22nd....

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Episode 7.02

We have a new medical examiner, Lauren Price. Horatio is alive and kicking in this episode, so he's definitely not killed off (but we knew that). There's a victim who died from asphyxiation. There's also another medical examiner, Glenn Monroe, who has a conflict with Lauren. Glenn thinks Lauren is trying to tank his career.

11. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Was Glenn an M.E. before this episode? That name sounds familiar, for some reason.

Thanks for the news, vegaslights! :)

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks for the info, Shane. :) I wonder what happened to the other M.E. that was supposed to be there for a while. Ah changes.

^ I remember a Glenn M.E. from season 3, but he died.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This has to be a new Glenn, the old M.E. Glen died in a drunk driving accident. can't remember the name of the epi...
    anyway, that's odd I thought they were looking for a male to play the ME's role & what happened to the (excuse me) butthead from the finale?:confused:

Thanks for the info..Vegaslights:)

why are they skipping the premier spoilers!?!?!:wtf:
    ~~~~~

^^^I didn't see ya up there SPEEDCOCHRANE, my bad.

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much vegaslights for the info.:thumbsup:
    WOW conflict between two MEs. I'm already here w/ pop corns in my hands:rommie:
    Ok I remember the old Glen but as mjszud & speed_cochrane he died in "Addiction 3X11" so I think it's pretty impossible it's the same unless TPTB didn't remember what happened:p
    Awww I'm so sorry for this last loss:p.
    Ok....is it me or does anyone have the doubt they won't find the rigth ME so that in the future they can bring back Alexx????

Anyway Horatio alive & kicking in this episode is strange. Hopefully they will play as if he's dead in the first episode;)

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

No worries hun. :D

I think it's a very real possibility that they'll bring Alexx back for an episode here and there but I don't know if it'll be because 'no one can fill Alexx's shoes!' This is of course assuming both Khandi and CBS are willing for there to be a guest spot. Hey, they brought Speed back for an episode and he was dead. :lol:

Also, it's no surprise to see the old Employment Musical Chairs taking place. Makes for an interesting storyline but also mirrors the fact that sometimes TPTB feel the need to search out more than one possibility to fill a role. (The M.E. on CSI:NY, for example. I can think of at least 2 recurrings before Sid had a permenant home)

I'd like to see a female M.E. stick around though. There are two male Medical Examiners in the CSI franchise so it makes sense to me.

Heh, Horatio playing dead for the premiere? That would be such an..off-kilter premiere not having H there to save the first day of the season. :lol: I'm not opposed to it though. Might be nice to see the entire team head a case and it not be about the lead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.