Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megamel

Megamel Victim

My mistake. I must be remembering it wrong. I thought she lost control of the car because she was being shot at and drove into the store front, pinning the already dead teacher under the car.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, her Dad hit an already dead person with his car one time. But, I don't remember Calleigh doing it. But then again, I've only seen that ep once I think. It's been a while.

3. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Calleigh really needs to stop all of this. Since the begining of the season she was always playing the victim. I'm so sick of it. If one tiny thing goes wrong she has everyone running to help her. Ryan and Natalia need more screen time instead. Calleigh needs to quit making drama in her life and stop being so needy and clingy. I love her and all, but this has to stop.

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome back! :D

Heh, I don't think I've left this forum since 2005 so rest assured I won't be gone anytime soon. :p

From what I gather, he was actually shot but Horatio is telling everyone to play it as a murder. At this point, the 'murder' aspect of it is 100% staged but the shooting itself, I'm not totally clear on. Someone else could probably elaborate further.

Maybe it'll humble him a little. I like Super H but I can only take so much of it in one season. :eek:

But AJ Cook gets a tad more screentime than Boti. That's probably the main reason why she isn't in the opening credits--she's only there for one scene here and there. Then again, Alexx was really only in 2 minutes out of 45 but that was really only of late. (seasons 5-6) I'd like to see Boti in the opening credits, assuming they give her more face time on the show.

Yeah, I think Aaron was trace. He was processing cocaine (or was it marijuana?) a while back. I didn't like him though, he didn't really seem to mesh well with the team. Of course, heh, Speed was probably ten times worse in the 'personable' department. :lol: Whatever, he's not here.

I would have thought they'd replace Cooper too but for some reason they have Ryan doing all of the A/V stuff. It's not like he isn't capable--they don't do a whole lot of complicated techy stuff nowadays anyway but it'd be nice to see Ryan out in the field more and a new character on the inside.

I'm not even sure they need a character who processes trace evidence. Calleigh, Eric and Ryan - even Horatio - have processed evidence in the past without needing a tech there.

Well in her defense, she's not really making the drama. But I do understand your frustration. It seems like every five minutes, she's taking the brunt of some unfortunate circumstance. I don't think she's been clingy or needy though--if anything, in my opinion, she's seemed adament on not needing anyone. I was kind of getting frustrated with her need to deal with things on her own and always remaining professional when she has an excuse to take a break or even lose it.

Hopefully this season will see a partial end to all of her turmoil. I actually would like to see Ryan and Natalia get some of the action.

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

There was Sam that was the AV tech for a bit. She was on a few episodes. I really liked her and then *poof* she was gone.

*waves to Lilly* Welcome back and hope to see you in here more often.

6. GregNickRyanFan

There was a guy named Sam that worked in the lab too. What was it he did? I know he'll most likely not be back as the actor is now on In Plain Sight, but I liked him. I was kind of indifferent to Samantha though. I didn't care much for her flirting with Ryan. :lol:

7. Finch

Sam Belmontes? (Played by Christian De La Fuente) He was a trace technician.

I didn't much like Samantha. But seeing as how she was only there for a couple of episodes, there wasn't much to like. It'd be nice to get on a formula like CSI and NY and actually have designated lab techs instead of the CSIs heading every department at their every whim.

8. GregNickRyanFan

Oh, well.. I liked him better than Aaron, but I didn't mind Aaron either. :lol:

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I loved Sam Belmontes. I thought his character was cool. I wish they'd bring him back to the lab. :)

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Thanks again to Vegaslights for the quick synopsis!!

Ep 703 is indeed called "Head Case"

Eric does have a hard time entering the room, mainly b/c of the murder but at the same time he feels a little guilty that his shrink knew soooo much about him but he knew nothing about her and this was definately not the way he wanted to learn

Chelsea is sixteen and her mother's office, where she sees her patients is in their home. Her mother, Delko's shrink, can't understand how she could have slept through her daughter being stabbed to death downstairs. She partially blames herself for creating an enviroment for her children that was more like an institution and not an actual home.

As the team investigates they soon discover that Chelsea was stealing her mother's perscription pad and writing scripts. Now ALL (excuding Eric) of the good doctor's patients are suspects and they have their own little quirk that could have, given the right opportunity, led them to kill.

One such patient even apparently told the good doctor that he had a dream about killing her....similar to the way her daughter was murdered. To make matters worse...all of the doctor's case files on all her patients go missing. At first she thinks the team took them but Eric finds a print on her file cabinet that tells them otherwise. Could the same person who stole the files have killed Chelsea? and was that why she was killed?

As I figure out more...I will report it...it is difficult to get through the spoilers the first time around and fully understand what the heck is actually going on!!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  11. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:
    Good Job, delkolover. I read the script draft; whew!! Much easier to wait for your synopsis. Thanks so much.

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

As I have read a little bit more of the spoilers it seems that Delko's shrink dies in his arms when he and Horatio and find her bleeding from a gunshot wound on her front lawn.

*Edited for content*

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  13. Finch

Just want to reiterate something in here regarding spoilers.

Even though this is the Spoiler Lab and this is a 'read at your own risk' type of thread, we'd like to ask that posters use good judgement and when posting spoilers. Revealing who killed whom (no matter which victim; it may be revealed at the beginning, in the middle or may evolve into a Case B that becomes the main part of the episode) goes a bit beyond 'spoiling', it may ruin the entire episode. ;) See the quote below from the first page:

Thank you. :)

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

*bumps in*
    WOW there a lot of spoilers here....I missed all the fun:scream:
    Thanks again to everyone for them

As for the ME...I kinda like the idea Megalyn Echikunwoke. I don't know anything about her, I almost never heard anything about her, but looking at her pics I was "OMG She looks like Alexx" and, in all honesty, I love the idea to have a person looking like Alexx;).

As for the actress, as I said, I've never seen her (unfortunately I wasn't able to watch "4400", I would have loved watching it) but still I think it's a litte bit too soon to pick at her. I mean yes she's going to replace Khandi Alexander :)eek:). I'm the first one to think nobody will be ever able to replace Khandi...but at the same time I think we should wait to see what will happen with this actress.
    Khandi was one of the best actress I've ever seen and she played Alexx Woods for 6 years.
    Now this girl has to replace her after 6 years and I'm pretty sure she's not as good as Khandi but at the same time I don't think it's time to jump on her....we should wait;)

As for other spoilers....well I think the situation of Delko is a little bit complicated and I really can't wait how he'll go throught the events.

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

More Delko drama? Poor guy, are tptb still hung up on the 'dump-everything-on-Delko' phase, after the 'dump-everything-on-H' phase.... oh wait, that H phase thing may still be going on..... :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I think poor Eric has gone through quite enough. Time for tptb to give the man a break!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.