Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the help :cheers <--- works on my board :lol

back on topic.. I dont know what to think of that preview. Like was said, shows like to mix up dialogue in previews to mislead you some. It seems as if Lady H was with Grissom, but that might not be the case....... which makes me as I said, really confused

Waiting said:
Next weeks preview could be misleading. I thought they were asking where Lady heather was...and Grissom says...she was here with me....

Then catherine says...you know I would slap you right now, but then you'd probably enjoy it.

I'm wondering if they were really asking where Sara was...and then it flashed to Grissom saying...she was here with me. Can't wait til next week!

:eek: Finally some good Grissom and Catherine interaction!! That line is sweet :lol: I am so excited about this eppy, I hope I can see it next week...

ok, i may be out of the loop cause i just skipped the last 20 posts cause i got annoyed. i know GSR is in the spoilers but its getting annoying that everyone is talking about it all the time! there HAS to be something eles other then people arguing and talking about GSR. there ARE other characters in the show and there has to be other spoilers!

To tell the truth, the last two episodes, I have not seen the other cast members mentioned much in the spoilers.

On the Early Show on CBS, they just said next week will be CSI week all week long, talking to cast members about the shows.

I don't actually go into this thread either, but I am most curious about the next two episodes.

All I know is that I don't really like to trust things I read unless they've been confirmed by CBS etc. Because half the stuff someone decided to make up. But sometimes it's true. So I think I'm content on waiting 'til the finale to find out what happens. But I am quite excited for Lady Heathers return :D

I'm looking forward to next week too. I'm interested to see if indeed Cath is talking to Grissom about LH or something else. You know teasers... they tease us into watching. She could be talking about something else entirely but ... You never know :eek:

i think they make the teasers to get us going and lately they have gotten us going very very much...cant wait for the next episode with Lady H

mountain said:
hey do you all think grissiom is the miniture killer?

No, he's not. According to the spoilers a woman named Natalie is the killer. She was one of Earnie Dell's foster kids. I believe Grissom was just making a mini crime scene in order to understand and get into the killers mind.

I had a thought. What if something brings someone to Grissom's appartment (in the promo he said "she was here" here could be his house, meaning someone was there too)and they see the miniature and think it's him?

Maybe he is hiding it from Sara too? In a box under the table or something. Maybe she'll find it and freak out?

Dizzney said:
To tell the truth, the last two episodes, I have not seen the other cast members mentioned much in the spoilers.

On the Early Show on CBS, they just said next week will be CSI week all week long, talking to cast members about the shows.

Thanks for telling us :) I'm glad they are doing a CSI week, I was hoping for it soon!!

I'm confused now that the aforementioned article is up here...I don't think the sources are that reliable but CSI files has it up anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back