Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

Thanks! I agree that is is most plausible that Natalie set it up for her. However, if she is going to Frisco for a family thing, I hope it is her brother (if she has one). We know about her parents. And if she has an older brother, I think it is time we get introduced to him. Would be fun if Grissom met him. kind of like "meeting the family, whatever is left of it"-thing.

I'm holding up hopes for some relation to her older boss though. Or her co-workers.

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I don't think the MCSK is Natalie. I think I've said it before. Too many spolers came out too soon. To me it doesn't add up...I huess we won't know till we see...

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Only if the spoilers are wrong, they all say it's Natalie. But your right anything can change and we'll have to wait and see.

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't know, I think the MCSK is Natalie. They want viewers; and it seems that finding out who the MCSK isn't the biggest reveal in the finale; it's Sara going missing (To the TPTB it is, anyway). I do think they have re-written somethings.. Maybe they have rewritten the ending so there is no cliff hanger (Hopefully) But who knows. I sitll believe it is Natalie though.

5. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

wow...i just got up and i just cant figure out who Natalie is....i think i need more sleep

6. hui

hui Hit and Run

Is it a cliffhangers for every season finale of CSI? I only remember S5-7 are.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

There has not been a cliffhanger for any season as of yet. But his one might be.

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

And I am still not thrilled with the cliffhanger idea for this show. :(

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I am not happy about the cilffhanger either. Like I want to wait around for an answer as to what happened for 4 months. Thanks but no thanks.

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

It hit me last night when I got in bed, but I wasn't about to come back over here and post because it was almost 4 in the morning, and I actually have to work, today.

But, I figured out something interesting and different for CSI to do for the opener to make it engaging. Yes, other shows do this every week, but it's something David Rambo mentioned years ago as a possibility, and I never thought it would work in the CSI format. I mean, how could you possibly wrap up an entire case in an hour?

See where I'm going with this? I think the cliffhanger finale leading to a real-time season opener could work. I know an hour may not be enough... maybe a two-hour blowout. But, still, I don't want to see Grissom wallowing if Sara dies. I don't want to suddenly jump to several months later, either.

So, solution? Real-time. Just an opinion. Just an idea. And, yes, I know it has flaws, but it's an idea I hadn't yet seen pitched here.

Indulge me. It's my birthday!

11. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Happy birthday.

I'm not convinced that the show would ever do a real-time story, but I'm not opposed to it. It could be done really well . . .

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Real-time, I hope not. I'm sorry, but as much as I love Sara and GSR- I don't want to watch 24 episodes all about her being kidnapped... If that's what you meant?

13. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I was so hoping for another season 7 episode tonight here in Holland but I think we're closing in on the US a little too much cause they started rerunning again.
    Season 3, espidose 13.
    Funny detail: I just saw that episode earlier today when I was watching my CSI dvd's.

I want season 7!

14. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

No, no, no. Only for the opener. That's all I was suggesting as a possibility. Just do the season opener in real-time since David Rambo has been wanting to do one for ages...

15. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I'm not convinced that the killer is Natalie. I'm hoping that it is Grissom, and season 8 ends with he and Sara quietly disappearing together, like Hannibel Lechter in the book (NOT THE MOVIE) Hannibal. I think he has been dropping hints for 7 seasons that he has a dark side. Also LH has sensed something off about him. I think Sara has complicated his plans... damnit, he's inlove! :lol: Gilbert Grissom bringing sexy back to serial killing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.