Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other actors will be on the early show during CSI week? Give me a heads up...There are some I actually may want to turn on the TV for...Do they have long interviews? I never saw the Early Show

Last year I watched an interview from the early show on the computer (and actually recorded it because I'm that pathetic) with a bunch of the CSI stars and I think it was like, 3 or 4 minutes. But who knows, these interviews could be longer.

I won't be able to watch the early show because I don't think I get the channel, and even if I do, I'll be at school. But I will be looking up the interviews online either. But yeah, does anybody know who else they will be interviewing?

The interviews are not that long. It is about a 3-4 minute segment with bits of the show and actors. They also talked to Paul Guilfoyle in today's show, besides Eric Szmanda.

He was talking about the special effects with his tongue being lizard-like while drinking the water.

I'm so torn with this finale ending. On the one hand, I would hate to lose Sara, not only because she's my fave character, but she's the only other girl besides Catherine (unless you count Sophia, in which case she's the only dark-haired girl)! However, I would relish the opportunity to see Grissom emotionally distressed. I thought we'd see that with Horatio last season on Miami, but I was very disappointed.

Well, I am not sure if it's true or not. So I give up on trying to decide, I will have to survive two weeks.

But yeah, that's a good question, any new spoilers about the finale?

The Episode discussion thread for "The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" is now up all discussion for that episode should be done in there as this is for future eps.

okay this sounds reallly stupid but a lon time ago william peterson said season seven would be his last. then he confirmed it i thought. but i haven't heard nething on that now is that still a go or not? cause wouldn't it be a lil too much for the show to lose sara and grissom? cause i heard of a spoiler on csi wikik (not sure if its reliabel cause i haven't heard it newhere else) but that Grissom was talking to that Natalie girl demanding where Sara was then he walks away and she stabs his neck or sumthing.? ne1 else heard sumthing like this? I dunno i think for a finale if they like both died togehter it be a lil romie julietish which could be good or bad. but it wouls definatley be a changed show next year. bad because they are gone..good cause more show time fer the other characters. like warrick ne1 notice that him and greg are the only two houses we haven't been to with major characters?

okay now that my drabble fer the week.

Everyone will return if there is a season 8 (except maybe Jorja Fox). There is a discussion thread up for this topic. Called returning stars season 8.

The scene where Natalie stabs Grissom's neck is just her fantasy - it's not real except in her mind. Sara's life is the only one in jeapordy as of now.

Jorja said in the interview before the star tabloid came out. Everybody include her will be back in 8th season as far as she know.

I don't believe the Star Tabloid said, they just spread lied. Jorja hasn't said anything. They probaboy put word in Jorja's mouth.

I agree with NicknGrissom . What Jorja says is the truth. And TPTB firing her because she wants a raise? Childish. Afraid to loose some money? CSI is expensive to produce but I'd never imagine they were that poor! :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to the finale, even though I'm in Sweden where it wont air until November. Maybe, I'll go to England to watch it. I'm a geek, I know. and I love it.

Is Sara going to San Fran? Maybe her brother called her(or Natalie, telling her her brother has been hurt or something, tricking her)? Or she is due to witness in some old case of hers when she lived in Frisco? However (I know this wont happen, but it would be fun), if she disappear on her way to San Fran, I'd love to see Grissom call her old boss, maybe even get a glimpse of her old co-workers.

But that is just a wish.

The spoilers I've read say she is going to San Fran due to a family thing/emergency but I think maybe it might be something Natalie has set up to trap her. I agree seeing her old boss might be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back