Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andymah

andymah Civilian

Well a human mouth doesn't have more bacteria than dogs because we're a little more picky in terms of what we'll stick in our mouths and where we drink our water. But human bites are dangerous because our mouths still contain a very high concentration of bacteria and also it can transmit HIV, syphillis, and hep B. So usually human bites will be infected unless it's not treated (I think there was an episode where a suspect punches a vic and breaks a tooth and the tooth cuts him. The suspect was caught because of the infection from the cut).

So yeah hopefully Greg will be ok. He's gone through a lot already this season with getting beaten and all. He doesn't need to end up in hospital again.

2. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

crap. Seriously, I can't stand those two working together. They have worked almost every case together this season. :rolleyes:

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I wrote to David Rambo a week or so ago, and this was his reply:

Thanks so much for your follow-up message. If you enjoyed "Butterflied," you may be interested to know that next week we start to film an episode written by me and directed by Richard Lewis, who directed "Butterflied." This one is titled "Leapin' Lizards." It's set to air in the US on May 3rd.
    David Rambo

I just thought I'd share that since he said the air date and such :)

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Haha that biting scene will be funny as hell. If she breaks skin, then he might be tested for something, but other than that, I think he will be biten and then thats the end of that.. Unless the others joke around about it, which I could see happening.

But I'm really looking forward to seeing his eyes turn red and fingers lenghten and stuff (for anyone who doesn't know, they will show what Sandra sees when she saw Greg and basically he turns into a lizard so....) Hahah that will be wicked.

Lovely day to you all :)

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

At first, Nick and Sara working together. I guess she switch case with Grissom, because she can't stand working with the pig. Before that, Nick ask her, "Give me your hand." She probably said, "I don't think so."

I know Sara and Grissom working on the case so much. And I also know people who not GSR fan are getting tired of it to see them working together, not working with Nick or Greg. Sound like to me, Grissom don't trust Nick and Greg around with his Sara. He afraid they will take her from him and he has no reason to. Nick won't take her from him, I don't think Greg will either. Greg will probably be hurt and miss by his chance to ask Sara out. Nick will wait for her, if Grissom and Sara don't work out.

Problem is that, GE is a GSR fan.

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Was just reading over on YTDAT that Leapin Lizards ends with Grissom making a miniature of his office. If he's not the miniature killer (and we're all assuming that he isn't) it sounds like he's trying to get into the mindset of the miniature killer.

Susan

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I have a theory -- that Sofia Curtis [Louise Lombard] may be the MCSK.

Most of the episodes with the MCSK have had an 'L' in the beginning/end of the title. "Loco Motives" "Leaving Las Vegas" "Leapin' Lizards" [I may be forgetting some. I know it's a stretch, but Louise Lombard has 'L's in the beginning of her first and last name. :rolleyes:

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

You must not watch "Mythbusters". :cool: They tested one of their hosts vs a dog and found more bacteria from the human sample...(and Adam was quite "adamant" that he doesn't, er...put his mouth in some of the same unsavory areas dogs are wont to do... :lol: )

Anyway, they probably won't rehash the HIV thing too much although a test would at least probably be routine. Anyone consider rabies or another infectious disease, though? From the sounds of it, that gal could be a candidate... :D

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

also a bad dog bite would bleed like heck and flush any nasties out ;) a human bite cant cause the same amount of physical damage so the infectious agents will get into circulation

so we still dont know who the mini killer is by the may 3rd episode??? boooooo!! its revealed in the finale isnt it? stupid csi, im impatient and cant wait that long. :lol: i know they are trying to keep people interested by a massive story arc, but i dont like it! *hmph* yes, i like routine and hate change :p

10. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Poor Greg... getting beat up, biten, turning into a lizard... the guy just can't catch a break

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

REMINDER:
    Thank you. ;)

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah especially turning into a lizard, that really bites!

:lol:

13. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Greg turns into a lizard, sounds funny. haha

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

If that is true then all i can say is Finally!

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Agrees we need a good comedic type ep this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.