Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toots

Toots Pathologist

"Also, Greg gets some disturbing information from Grissom about the civil suit filed against him. "

I guess that means that Greg will have to pay damages to that loudmouthed mother and her son in the Demetrius James civil suit. That's terrible. I hope something happens to show what frauds the mom and son are. Poor Greg.

Ditto. Even a few minutes of Hodges grates on my nerves. He's okay for a scene or two, except when he snarks at Greg. Makes me want to pop him in the jaw.

2. shanniegirl

shanniegirl Dead on Arrival

My guess is that there's something else to this episode that is being kept "hush hush" and this is just what they felt they could reveal without spoiling the episode too much.

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I was never a fan of the "lower deck" episodes of Star Trek. I know, you can shoot me, now. But, I just never loved 'em. So, I'm hesitant to jump on the jump for joy bandwagon, here, but I'm going to try to give it a shot.

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

There obviously is something else that they are keeping hush hush. They made such a big dealabout the spoilers being protected. Obviously there is more...

^^^\You all know that I dont share the same opinion about 'The Hodges show' as you guys do...but everyone is entitled to their own opinions I guess.

5. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I would like to see what goes on behing the scenes of CSI. I like seeing the lab techs, especially Archie and Hodges. The episode wouldn't be all about them- it would just focus more on them. It would be a great chance to learn more about people like Henry and Hodges. CSI likes experimenting with different story styles, like Toe Tags, which turned out being pretty good. I think this could be a nice little episode before the big finale.

Speaking of the finale... my friend and I (she's on this site too) were talking about it the other day and we have formulated out own theory. The season finale will obviously be the MCSK, they wouldn't have followed it this much in the season if it wasn't going to be. I told my friend that I thought it might be a really good story line if Grissom was sent a miniature of Sara's apartment or something, and that the killer was planning for her to be next and that he would have to prevent it. We thought it was a good idea because Nick and Grissom and Catherine have had finales that were centered around them, so maybe Sara should get one too. Then we started thinking of ideas for who the MCSK would be. My friend reminded me that Sara was in foster care too as a child. But what about her brother? She only briefly mentioned him before, but wouldn't he be put in the foster care system, too? They could have very easily been seperated from each other, and her brother could have gone to Dell's. If he was the killer, it would give him a personal connention to the case, and if he found out about Sara being on it, he may formulate a plan for her to be his next victim. It does kind of make sense- from what we've got from the writers it sounds like we've heard of the person in passing before, and Sara's brother was only mentioned in passing.

I know it is a far-fetched theory and that it is really unlikely, even if it does fit well. I just wanted to hear a response to it. Oh, and thanks to Ashleigh for formulating it.

6. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

You're not the only one. That theory rose up in my head too. She only mentioned him once and I thought that would of been a good storyline. I also like the idea of having a finale that was centered around Sara. :D. But she's getting an episode so close to the finale so I HIGHLY doubt it...would be nice though..

7. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Hey, we can hope! It's a good time to give her her finale... she's been busy this season, even if we haven't seen her all the time. Besides, I think Jorja could play the episode really well.

Maybe one day Greg will get a finale too... eh, I can hope.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

You never know, this finale could be about Greg! Not likly since I couldn't get that lucky. As long as he survives I'll be happy.

The MCSK is most likly what the finale will be, I just hope this season marks the end of it.

9. ukcsiaddict

ukcsiaddict Hit and Run

I personally don't think its Hodges - they are playing their cards very close to their chests with the spoilers released for storylines coming up for the possible resolution of the MCSK and for Wallace to have said about Hodges "part" in it, to me, if it were Hodges, the producers surely wouldn't have allowed that comment to have been made.

Just my thoughts....

10. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

There's no way the MCSK is anyone in the lab. Not Hodges or Henry. And I think an episode about the lab techs would be awesome. It's been 7 years. Let's see their side of the job for once! Could provide some insight into the regulars that we never knew. As for the MCSK,
    it's gotta be someone that's been mentioned in the past. I love the idea that it's someone Sara grew up with in foster care. Guess we'll see in 2 months!

11. Toots

Toots Pathologist

That's a very well thought out storyline, assumenothing. It would be very interesting, but my only concern would be that Sara would sink back into her former sad and embittered previous personality. No one wants to see that. If as you hypothesize the killer turns out to be Sara's brother, I would imagine that the writers would make him out to be saddled with some sort of mental disorder, and he wouldn't be taken alive just because the writers would probably prefer it that way. Still, it is a very well thought out story. Lord knows we've had enough Catherine drama to last a couple of seasons. As long as we have some Greg in the finale, I'll be happy,

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

What about the creepy nasty cop Fromansky, remember him? the one who hates Grissom, and everyone else, he's a trouble maker.. and who knows what he's up too.. maybe he's doing the MCSK..just examaning all possible people :confused:

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

well, tptb have said they have already showed in the show the identity of the killer somehow...so it has to be someone who has been in the show in the past season...

14. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

I really enjoy season 7 so far, and the MCSK storyline is awesome. I'm really looking forward to episode 20. The idea about a lab techs centered episode is awesome, and I'm interesed in what Hodges will find out. I really hope he is not the MCSK himself. I think the writers are trying to let us think that, but that he is not. It has to be one of the (at least) 12 remaining foster kids. But the killer has to have some kind of connection to the lab I guess (or to someone who works there). The killer must have known that Grissom was going to leave for a few weeks, send the box and knowing that Grissom would probably open it only a few days before the killing. If he had immediately opened it, they would have had much more time to find clues about the new murder and a big chance to stop the last murder.

15. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

The thing I always wondered about the Barbara Tallman murder was how the killer could time it out exactly when Grissom returned. I mean, he/she had to get into that condo and rig the fireplace to seal the chimney. Did he do that long before Grissom returned? Wouldn't it have to be someone that knew where Grissom was the whole time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.