Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

"Also, Greg gets some disturbing information from Grissom about the civil suit filed against him. "

Before Grissom left he told Greg that the department may try to railroad him, or something close to that. Maybe the department is turning its back on Greg?

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I hope not...

This was mentioned before about the episode Empty Eyes where Aaron James mentions something along the lines of "Before I got my money".

That makes me wonder if the suit wasn't settled out of court. But I doubt this affects Greg's job since he's still working in Ep 21.

3. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Poor Greg, i hope it don't turn out that way either.

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

There is another episode is called, 7x22, "Leap' Lizard."

I don't know if you like this one, Greg's fan, but first, Nick chasing a pig, that is something wrong with him. Greg got bit by a suspect. Sara really why she become a Vege all those years. Grissom does the UFO or something. Sara working with Grissom.

Two more episode to go.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Some details about the case..from BTA

The case is about the murder of Chyna Weller, a woman who turns up dead in the ranch of Hank Murphy (Murphy is a member of a club of UFO believers.) Chyna Weller's husband, Preston, a UFO enthusiast and member of the UFO club himself, is the CSIs first suspect, but he is nowhere to be found. Since Chyna's body was found in Hank Murphy's ranch, Murphy is also included as one of the suspects, the CSIs were able to interrogate him for a bit but he blew his brains out before the they could solve the case.

The whole team is working on the Wellers' case. This is a huge surprise--there are scenes of Grissom and Sara processing the crime scene. Greg, again, is tasked to swab the DNA of the suspect in this epi, the suspect bites his finger. A cat snarls at Cath, and she'll retrieve a ninja sword at the crime scene.

Poor Greg! I hope this suspect who bites Greg is not:

!) HIV positive - oh lord, I would hate for him to have to deal with that now!

Nick chasing a pig, well that's funny.

one more thing we Greg fans can look forward to and at the same time be worried about, if the one who bit him is not sick (and I hope not) then Grge could end up with a massive infection and keel over.

6. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Here's an "out there" theory...

Maybe it's Sophia? She was never happy after her demotion, left...came back...seems enthralled with Grissom but he doesn't return the flirting anymore now that he's with Sara. She turned to him after the Bell shooting and Sara got in her face so maybe she has an agenda.

Maybe her mother the Captain (or whatever rank she is) is her foster mother...would explain the "odd" accent she has! And the actress seems to be leaving the show anyway...

I just hope it's not Hodges. We need him in the lab, and I really look forward to his snarky comments. He's like Sawyer on 'Lost!'

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Hmm would they really pull that with Greg at the same time Stella's dealing with it on NY? I'm not really sure.

Ack about the civil suit info...I still can't wait for resolution.

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't think they will do anything about the bite, especially if they ended up making him have a disease.. That would be just like copying NY.

It will be absolutely hilarious seeing Nick chasing a pig. I think this might be our "Rashomama" episode :D

9. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

722 is called LEAPIN' LIZARDS.

10. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

That is probably one of the strangest names for an episode I have ever heard. Bet its going to be a good one, though. But, of course, I say that about every episode.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The whole Greg/HIV thing reminds me of ---

Stella recently getting cut by a shard of glass and being tested for HIV. She hasn't gotten the results yet

12. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Poor Greg, he's had the worst luck this year. Poor Greg.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well I am hoping the bite will be just one of those things that happens on the job and then quickly forgotten like Warrick getting punched in ABRTI, or Grissom nearly strangled in "Bad to the bone". I think Greg has been tortured enough...I want him to be happy again.

here is a little more about it:

A woman named Sandra is the suspect who bites Greg.

She tells him to stay away, then she pushes him away. Sofia and another officer hold her while Greg tries again, but she snaps her head around and bits him and won't let go!! The officer grabs her hair and gets her off him. he is startled (who wouldn't be)

Greg says "She bit me"

Sofia informs Sandra they will be adding assult charges on her.

There is more to this conversation and scene but this is the gist of it.

14. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Wow, thanks to everyone who provided the spoilers for this episode! This is one episode to really look forward to!

Well, I doubt they'll go the HIV route with Greg, but at the very least I'd think that he would have to be tested for it. A human bite is worse than a dog bite, so I'm told. Anyway, it sounds like this will be played more for laughs than a serious tone. Either way, I'm so psyched! I cannot wait! :cool:

I'll bet Greg lets out a loud yelp of pain when that Sandra b***h bites him. Poor baby.

Can you give us some more spoilers, pretty please?

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Usually the spoilers that are posted in here are all we get, all we know. We (Or certain members I should say) post the spoilers as they come :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.