Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all speculation, but I highly doubt Keppy is the MCSK. All signs point to a major finale this season (what with BP's return next season uncertain), and I can't see the MCSK NOT being a part of it.

Methinks we won't see a poorly executed finale like last season. I predict not only a fantastic finale, but also a two-parter like Grave Danger. ESPECIALLY if BP decides not to come back.

It just makes sense for the MCSK to close the season. It was introduced in the premiere ep, and the case should bookend the season IMO.

Count me in with the ones who hope that the team 'splitting' isn't a procedural thing like in S5 - which IMO was the worst decision ever made by TPTB.

and somehow it didn't have any effect. i mean i didn't see any difference in the way the team was divided. it seemed as if everybody worked with everybody...so it was kinda absurd

vegaslights said:
Destiny, the whoiskeppler.com video is linked from cbs.com. If that helps. ;)
Plus, even when the episode aired on tv, they showed a plug for you to go to the keppler website. So, I don't see the problem with it?

ETA: Forgot to mention that there's a page in the new issue of TV Guide about Liev/Keppler on CSI. I've got a scan at my place.

Taken from BTA (there are spoilers on YTDAW too)

Spoilers for 7x16 Monster in A Box are out:

The MCSK killer and Grissom are back for this episode.

The CSI's have figured out which apartment the miniture is supposed to represent. Brass and Nick along with several police officers storm the unit only to find the inhabitant alive and well. Unlike in the miniture. The question the tenant, Barbara Glass-who is a therapist, and determine her daily routine. Nick looks at several pieces of evidence and they match the miniture exactly.

Later Brass and Sofia are doing survelliance on the unit when they notice a delivery person enter the elevator. They keep watching and notice another older man enters too. What this means I don't know.

Also, later in the episode Barbara Glass is found dead and there's a possibility that her husband did it and not the MCSK killer.

How is it obivious the dead guy (ernie dell) isnt the miniature killer? he confessed to grissom on the webcam, and they found miniatures in his house. what leads you to believe he wasnt the miniature killer?

because at the end of llv a new miniature was send to grissom's office. and who else except the miniature killer could have sent it?!

Wojo said:
Taken from BTA (there are spoilers on YTDAW too)

Spoilers for 7x16 Monster in A Box are out:

The MCSK killer and Grissom are back for this episode.

The CSI's have figured out which apartment the miniture is supposed to represent. Brass and Nick along with several police officers storm the unit only to find the inhabitant alive and well. Unlike in the miniture. The question the tenant, Barbara Glass-who is a therapist, and determine her daily routine. Nick looks at several pieces of evidence and they match the miniture exactly.

Later Brass and Sofia are doing survelliance on the unit when they notice a delivery person enter the elevator. They keep watching and notice another older man enters too. What this means I don't know.

Also, later in the episode Barbara Glass is found dead and there's a possibility that her husband did it and not the MCSK killer.

Sounds like a good place for Grissom to come back at. He can jump right back into the driver's seat and get back at this case, which is pretty much his. After all, the box was addressed to him. Do you think the box won't be opened until the beginning of this episode? It is illegal to open other people's mail, so I guess it wouldn't be opened until Grissom got back.

yes but they didn't find a crime scene that matched the miniature...and as it looks they won't find one in the next ep either...but that could be a possibility. at csi you'll never know

kaylyne said:
vegaslights said: Destiny, the whoiskeppler.com video is linked from cbs.com. If that helps. ;)
Plus, even when the episode aired on tv, they showed a plug for you to go to the keppler website. So, I don't see the problem with it?
I am well awear of the site being on CBS.com, I am awear that it aired on the commericals, But I wanted to make sure that the powers that be on this site was going to allow it for certain reasons. Normally if we are not sure then we ask that it be with held until we do know for sure about something.

NOW I can say that the powers that be have said that its okay, after checking it all out. Normally we try to use caution first to be safe, and then give the go ahead after its been completely checked out.

But, that wasn't the only site being mentioned there was another site being mentioned that has video's on it that is a fan site and I was pointing that out as well as being a nono.

I've recently rewatched the clip with Nick and Co, and I
swear at the end of it, Nick winks at Greg. Whoa! Is there
a plot within a plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back