Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
sandersidle said:
Wow wow wow.. I looked at that site above and Keppler is going on a date with Wendy!? :eek: ...Ewwww! I kind of hope that spoiler isn't true. I mean, we barely ever see Wendy and now she's goin out with Keppler. :confused:

I'll be interested to see how Greg will feel about that, since she made him take her and her friend out to dinner. Hmmm...

Wojo said:
With Brass working with Catherine, and the team revolts against Cath she'll have Brass to support her,and if he explains to them why the secrecy was nesessary, they might see that Cath had to hide the plan from them and understand. I don't think it's going to be as bad as it seems now. CBS/TPTB have a way of making the spoilers/promos more dramatic or serious than they really are.

They will get through it with minimum damage & move on...IMHO :)

ITA with you Wojo.

I think it will simply be a matter of Catherine receiving the cold shoulder from these guys. Nick is saying not to 'trust Catherine'. He didn't pull up a sword, dawn a Pirates hat and eye patch and yell, "Mutiny my mateys, then make her walk the plank!!!"

Although some of us here would like love to see the boys dressed as pirates.

Hey Jerry Bruickheimer owns both, why not have a merging of the movie and the series..

I'm getting silly, sorry mods!
Back on topic!!!

sandersidle said:
Wow wow wow.. I looked at that site above and Keppler is going on a date with Wendy!? :eek: ...Ewwww! I kind of hope that spoiler isn't true. I mean, we barely ever see Wendy and now she's goin out with Keppler. :confused:

:rolleyes: Keppler and Wendy don't go out on a date. She is picking her dinner up at the local diner, Keppler walks in and she flirts. They talk, she returns to work and Keppy meets up with his old mentor/father-figure/possible bad guy.

It sounds like the person posting those "spoilers" is just getting info from like a third or fourth party. Think of that old game, I whisper something in your ear, you whisper it to someone else, they whisper it to someone else, and so on and so on until it gets all jumbled and confused. Most of the spoilers on that site could have been culled from here or TV Guide or TWOP or YTDAW. It says he/she gets her spoilers from spoilerfix, but they don't spoil CSI. So take it with a healthy grain of salt. No Wendy hook-up, unless it's later this year with Nick ;)

what spoilers are more reliable than others? i mean, from what we have so far.

--also, this is more or less to remind my self, but just to clear things up in general, what was said about hodges/MCSK was just someones speculation. it sis not come from a source...but correct me if im wrong...:( ive been thinking about it all day.

Destiny, the CSI Files news item is invalid kind of now.

As of a TV Guide article (Around October/November) there was a Ausiello news snippet, saying a spokesperson saying WP's contract ends at the end of season 8. :)

That may have been wishful thinking on the part of CBS.

Right now, it looks like WP probably will stay - considering all of the comments he made lately about forgetting how hard theater was.

But who knows? If he does want to leave, I hope he figures it out soon so they can write him off properly.

Ausiello tends to be wrong to, so I don't depend on him to much except for a "If you believe" type of thing. I trust this site alot more then him, its just a matter of who you like best for the truth. The problem is that No one knows for sure what is happening with him until he officially comes out or CBS officially comes out and says something.

But thats just one article that there is on a quick look up, checking further you can find other articles in the archieve/news section.

i read on a site that seemed very reliable to me that wp and also mh signed a contract till the end of season 8. i don't remember which site it was though...

also, this is more or less to remind my self, but just to clear things up in general, what was said about hodges/MCSK was just someones speculation. it sis not come from a source...but correct me if im wrong...:( ive been thinking about it all day
yes, it's just a speculation.

Seriously, Keppler and Wendy!!! Greg or Nick would be perfect for her. First Hodges and now Wendy, i see the new guy has made himself at home :lol:

Just curious here...spoilers or clips on scenes can always be misleading. I can't wait to see the turn out of the whole thing. I hope its true about brass being involved, because honestly I can't see Cath being disloyal to her team. Her team is like family to her. I can only see her doing something like this to protect them from something. I don't know...can't wait to see how this pans out. COuld be really interesting.

Take it for what you will, but Gibby at YTDAW is reporting that.....

major spoiler

read at risk

Keppler dies in 7.15. Guess he's not the MCSK sfter all. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back