Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

WOW, any clue as to how?
    *goes to see*

2. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I had a feeling that was going to happen. Is it just me who feels like bringing Keppler in was really unnecessary? I would have much rather they used the time to have a storyline with one of the others trying to fill Grissom's place or something, even if it was only a four episode character arc. Still, I guess I'll wait and see how this pans out before really ripping into it. :D

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Just because he dies, doesn't mean he can't be the MCSK. Even though it is unlikely. :/

4. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Sometimes all these spoilers can be really misleading. Catherine lying to the team could really be anything, it doesn't have to be this huge lie, and Keppler could very easily have died in a car crash instead of something like a shootout. Maybe it won't even happen, maybe its a near death thing or something. You just never know what you're getting.

5. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

That's true. I have no idea if he is or isn't, but most of the serial killers have died eventually. Usually at their own hand.

I'm really bummed by the new spoilers about the team splitting up again, this time by choice. I hope you guys are right about it looking worse than it actually will be when it airs.

6. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

LOL. Poor Keppler.
    As for the MCSK... it's an interesting case -maybe the most interesting in the history of CSI - but I don't think he's the MCSK because he comes from Boston (BOSTON?!), and he wasn't even related to the Vegas team when this case started. I highly doubt the MCSK is someone from the team... well, we will see.

7. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

i doubt that keppler is the MCSK, but who knows?! i can't wait to find out

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

hes from baltimore

9. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Boston or Baltimore, both are too far to have killed anyone, unless he somehow had an accomplice.

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Brass lives, where do you hear that about the team break up again? I didn't hear nothing about it. Ecklie better not break them up again. If they do, Nick better stay with Grissom. along with Sara.

11. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I didn't hear anything about them breaking up either. I think they are just SO much better as a team. I didn't like it at all when they were broken up because it was all of them working with the same people all the time. If they were broken up, though, I don't think Grissom and Sara would be allowed to stay together on the same team... I always thought that if the team ever broke up, it would be because Grissom was involved with Sara, and they couldn't stay on the same team. Hopefully this rumor is wrong though, and they all get to live happily ever after. Except for all the murders and stuff, of course.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think this is because of the video on whoiskeppler.com. Where Nick, Sara,Warrick, and Greg come together because they feel they can't trust Catherine. That is what is meant by team split and it most likly sounds worse than it is.

Scroll up or back a page to read more. No worries.

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Were still not sure about the "Whoiskeppler.com" Until we are we go with the better safe then sorry. Yep this mod has her reasons behind it. :D

14. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

yeah that's what i think too. the team doesn't get split up by the department, they just think catherine isn't honest anymore and so they kinda rebel against her

15. tarkyark

tarkyark Victim

whats the deal with the miniature killer, isnt he dead?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.