Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the crime scene sent to grissom at the end of llv, i think i missed that part. and also, if he wasnt the miniature killer, why did ernie dell confess and shoot himself

what was the crime scene sent to grissom at the end of llv, i think i missed it and also y did ernie dell confess and kill himself if he wasnt the mk

tarkyark please do not double post (ie posting more then once without someone posting after you) its considered spam, if you want to add something you have a 24 hr time frame in which you can use the edit button. If someone posts after your initial post then you can post again.

I suggest reading the "Help Guide" for more info regarding this.

it's not sure what the new miniature is like, you could only see a newspaper under a desk lamp...and it said(the newspaper) "another body found"...it's seen in the last shot of llv

Wojo said:
I think this is because of the video on whoiskeppler.com. Where Nick, Sara,Warrick, and Greg come together because they feel they can't trust Catherine. That is what is meant by team split and it most likly sounds worse than it is.

Scroll up or back a page to read more. No worries.

Yes, that's what I meant. Thank you. I didn't mean to cause such confusion.

I love the spoiler for Monster in a Box. If the MCSK manages to kill someone right under their noses like that, he's good. You may be right, this might not get tied up any time soon. I'm glad. I love this storyline.

This may be the wrong place to post this, but it's a possible spoiler if correct. I read on Wikipedia that Debra Messing of 'Will & Grace' fame is going to come onto the show as a new lab tech? Is this true and am I just way behind? Or is this something somebody has made up and added in?

vegaslights said:
"Monster in a Box"? Best. Title. Ever.

And I love the scenario that they're going to play into it. Me loves season 7! xD

Me loves season 7 too! :) All my friends think it's bad.... :confused:

tarkyark said:
what was the crime scene sent to grissom at the end of llv, i think i missed it and also y did ernie dell confess and kill himself if he wasnt the mk

I have my whole theory on that. I think I know who our miniature killer is.

Maybe someone has mentioned it before but I think it's Paul Millander. Yes, the last time we saw him, he was dead in a bathtub...but was he???

How else could you explain the detail of all the miniatures?? If anyone remembers, Millander was into making FX stuff...who's to say that he didn't go to something smaller??

And the way that Ernie Dell died...That just screams at me... That's my theory anyway.

I pretty sure Paul Millander would have ended up in the morgue and comfirmed dead.

At the end of LLV a box was left on Grissom's desk, we see a newspaper with the doll on it and the headline reads: Another body found. SO it obvious that the boc contains another mini crime scene.

jerispencerlvl3 said:
tarkyark said:

I have my whole theory on that. I think I know who our miniature killer is.

Maybe someone has mentioned it before but I think it's Paul Millander. Yes, the last time we saw him, he was dead in a bathtub...but was he???

How else could you explain the detail of all the miniatures?? If anyone remembers, Millander was into making FX stuff...who's to say that he didn't go to something smaller??

And the way that Ernie Dell died...That just screams at me... That's my theory anyway.

I think this might help you guys out:

http://www.csifiles.com/news/100107_01.shtml

Should be noted, things have changed a little. Grissom is actually back in Law of Gravity. We also find out Ernie had offspring..... hmmmmmmmmm. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back