Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
not so much 'drooling' but i think catherine has become attached to him. certainly not romantically but at least in a friendship way, theyve been through a lot together in a short time. the way she looks at him and still wants to work with him suggests they may have bonded and become close over the past few weeks.

ITA. I've seen the promo, there was nothing romantic at all.
The only thing I saw is a person who is genuinely concerned about a friend's future.
No drooling, even though I must admit Mr Keppler looks hot in that shirt.

Keppler's shower is over and he is already dressed when Catherine enters the room.

Well, he's not quite finished dressing. He's wearing his undershirt - the kind that in slang is referred to as a "wifebeater". Keppler puts his shirt on and buttons it while he and Catherine are talking.

Of course there is no romance or even a hint of an upcoming romance between the two, but I can't help but smirk that Catherine has a scene with Keppler in which his bare arms, shoulders and part of his chest are showing during their conversation regarding his possible switch to the night shift. There's no doubt in my mind if Keppler were to stay on the show (thank God he's not!) the writers would have come up with some kind of a "will they or won't they" lead up in which of course we would have even more Catherine scenes.

Another thing that bothers me is all of the scene-stealing Keppler angst. We fans want so much to see that happen with Greg and/or Nick with their past story arcs, but instead they (the writers) give it to the new guy.

I'm really looking forward to Grissom's return and to Keppler's exit. Make room for the old Turks, I say.

i just realise that Greg is off the hook. since his thing with Demetrius James's family was during Grissom's sabatical. and why does people call that thing keppler is wearing a wife beater its just a piece of clothing for me.

I have to agree its a sleeveless undershirt, but sometimes different countries have different sayings for clothing, and to Catherine and Keppler I don't think anyone is attacking catherine about it. As to the non shower scene its not unusual for any show to show someone in say boxers and a t-shirt/sleeveless undershirt.

S_Bright said:
cathwillows said:
i think that's the scene your friend was talking about...i saw it on a preview vid on keppler.com...she asks him if she should talk to ecklie so that he won't be moved to day shift and can stay with the team, altough usually most new workers don't fit in but he does....and she says he should think about it and then leaves

So now they're having Cath drool over Keppy? CSI is gonna be the soapiest thing ever before it ends. :rolleyes: Gil, Sara and Greg in an love triangle, Keppy, Cath and Warrick in the other. Oh, that's so refreshing *pukes*

What love triangles? The only canon ship on this show is Grissom/Sara, and speaking as a non-shipper, I think so far they've kept this ship in the background. Sara and Greg are only good, close friends--after all, she served most often as Greg's mentor and trainer back in S5 when the team was split up. As for Catherine and Warrick, that ship never sailed (especially since Warrick married and hasn't gotten a divorce yet), nor is there a Catherine/Keppler ship (the guy's only a guest for 3-4 eps).

I'm looking forward to the continuance of the mini crime scene killer story line. Hope to see more of Greg's story line, too, although I'm just pleased as can be that he even got a story this season! :)

I have to agree with kkennedytx, there is no love triangle between Grissom/Sara/Greg. Grissom and Sara are cannon. Sara see Greg as a like her little brother.

Warrick and Catherine will probably not going to get together this years.

I want to see more of Grissom, Sara and Nick storyline between them, not as a love triangle, working together.

xfcanadian said:
so now everyone is attacking catherine because keppler is standing there with a wife beater on?? come on...

Erm... Maybe I'm missing a post, but I didn't see anyone attacking Catherine.

I like the chemistry she has with Keppler, though I think it's really a strong friendship at this point. I mean, she had to have a gut feeling about this guy from the beginning for them to be where they are. She wants to keep him on night shift, which means she thinks he's capable and intelligent, though he often has his own way of doing things. The point is, she trusts him. That's a big thing in such a short space of time, and for him to become a suspect... Well, you can hear how that breaks her a little when she's on the phone with him later. I mean, it's not necessarily romantic, but it's sad when someone you trust is in danger, and that they might not be who you thought they were. The beautiful thing is that she honestly wants to help him. Her trust in him as a person overwhelms the evidence against him, whatever that may be. She genuinely believes there can be a reasonable ending to this story, when it may already be predestined to be tragedy.

veggie said:
i just realise that Greg is off the hook. since his thing with Demetrius James's family was during Grissom's sabatical. and why does people call that thing keppler is wearing a wife beater its just a piece of clothing for me.

What do you mean "off the hook"? And, his trial thing hasn't happened yet. It was postponed so... I personally think it may be possible we will be getting some more of his storyline at some point or other. Yay!

And.. I saw no attacking Catherine. I also didn't see anything romantic qualities in that promo, but there was a connection. Like someone said, its probably just her worrying about a friend. But, she has (in my opinion) gotten pretty close to this guy in the short time he's been around. I don't know, I don't think there is anything like... romantic, but.. I don't know.

Oh my.. I can't wait for more spoliers.

I agree, I think we will get more about Greg's story line otherwise they would not keep bringing it up. It may not happen anytime soon but I see it happening.

After this week Keppler will be gone (most likly for good if the spoilers are true) so his relationship with Catherine will no longer be an issue.

I am so glad Grissom is back!

Yeah, Greg will probably will his case, and Aaron James will go after him. Either shoot him out side the court house or run him down with a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back