Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i think that the whole thing about thinking that cath and kep have the possibility to be acouple just cause hes wearing an undershirt is stupid.

as for the kep in the car vid, anyone have an opinion?

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

As far as Keppler being with anyone permanetely,(as a couple} he's a "guest" as it stated in the opening credits , and runmor has it, (not from me) he's going be eliminated, he never signed up to be a regular CSI ;) thank gawd!!!

3. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

It's his girlfriend Amy who was killed, it's mentioned in his profile on whoiskeppler.com.

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

^ I believe so. Man, that man has had a God awful life.. hahah drama drama drama. :rolleyes:

And yes, I think I may have said this before, but I don't know so I'll say it again: the man is a stage actor. He's trying something new, but his heart is on the stage. As is mine, and though I think it would be cool to do a movie or tv show, I would always prefer the stage over them, so no, he won't be staying.

Of course, that is my opinion and honestly, he can't stay on CSI with that messed up past I mean.. come on. Things like that are reserved for Catherine! (hahah sorry, but I had to say it) :p

Anyways, I think that he will kill himself. It would be new because the few people they have killed off that was.. "one of them" (aka police people) are always shot or somthing. If he killed himself... then it would be new.

Of course, writers are always iffy with suicide. I don't know, but he's out of there.

And I'm so glad that a lot of you think Greg's storyline will be back *and possibly in the finale! yay!* I'm personally not getting my hopes up, but I'm still excited. Yeah, part of me wondered if he would actually be gettting hurt again, but if he does, I so see it happening via car. Otherwize, it will probably be a huge confrontation between him and the brother and he may make it out with some scratches or cuts. I don't know but I sure do want to! :D

Haha, that was just to please the fangirl in me.. sorry :)

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ATTENTION!!

The discussion thread for the episode "Law of Gravity" is now up and all discussions of this episode should be moved to that thread, as this is for Future episodes.

Thank-You!

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

And the next episode - 7x16 -- Monster in a Box

They finally open that box left on Grissom's desk! But the woman killed in MCS is still alive but is later killed. Sounds like a cool episode.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

They renamed 716 a little bit, it's now "Monster in the Box" instead of "Monster in a Box."

I guess they're going for a "Jack in the Box" type thing. :p

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Oh well, that makes all the diffrence doesn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i'm glad Greg is given a story cause i love that caracther but i'm really tired of that stuff about Demetrius James's family. So last week when Nick talk told im about court it was about that case? honestly i'm surprise that DJ's brother hasnt try to kill Greg yet. I hope Greg gets out of that stuff quickly so he can move on!

10. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

OT a little: anyone else having a problem seeing the preview for the upcoming epi on the CBS website? I keep getting the preview for 'Leaving Las Vegas.' :rolleyes:

11. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Yes. The writers probably felt it was necessary for at least one of the CSIs to become close to him so that we would do the same, at least on some level. Else no one will care about the outcome of his storyline.

If they wait until the finale to address the case, either scenario wouldn't suprise me at all. But it would be extremely annoying. They have already done that with a CSI two finales in a row.

12. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

does anyone have spoilers for Monster In The Box? Im being forced to miss it and I need to know how hard I need to cry

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I found this on BTA: "Monster in the Box"

GRISSOM IS SHOCKED TO DISCOVER THAT THE MINIATURE KILLER IS STILL AT LARGE AND HAS SENT A MINIATURE FOREWARNING OF SLAYINGS TO OCCUR THE NEXT DAY, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, FEB.15, 9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT
    Academy Award and Golden Globe Award Nominee Kathleen Quinlan

"Monster in the Box" -- The miniature killer reveals he/she is still at large by sending Grissom an especially chilling miniature that forewarns a woman and her cat are scheduled to die the next day, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Feb. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Douglas Petrie, one of the series' co-executive producers, and Naren Shankar, one of the series' executive producers.

Academy Award and Golden Globe Award nominee Kathleen Quinlan ("Apollo 13," "Family Law") guest stars as a retired psychotherapist who is involved in the investigation.

With potentially less than a day to attempt to prevent the next murders, the CSI team must quickly shake off their shock that the true miniature killer is not the late Ernie Edward Dell, who committed suicide after confessing to the slayings. Grissom ponders why the killer deviated from his/her eerie tradition of leaving the miniature at the crime scene after the murder. He also laments that he held up the investigation by being on sabbatical when the unmarked package with the miniature arrived for him.

14. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Billy is on the cover of this week's TV Guide. There are new spoilers. Eeeee.

Geez. I forgot to add: What is the hint they mention? Is it just the train club or something else entirely?

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Someone said the spoilers should be taken with a grain of salt...something about the writer not always being right or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.