Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cova

Cova Witness

:eek: Wow, nice picture there of Billy, thanks for sharing with us brass_lives :D. A bit unusual however though to see Grissom in a suit and tie though...can't complain though, he looks very sharp. ;)

2. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Well thats a great article (the part about there being hints as to who the MCSK is) however, while I have no problem really with GSR, I don't like that both Grissom and Sara are defined by it.

I mean, ever since it became cannon, whenever anyone (magazines and tv shows) speaks of CSI, it almost always has to do with GSR, and definitely when Sara or Grissom (or Jorja and WP) are memtioned or interviewed or whatever, that is the main thing thats talked about.

Now, I understand that its this crazy new interesting subject, but all the press on it is getting a little old. Just show the GSR scenes, and get on with it.

I don't know...

But thanks for that :)

3. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

man, i really hope they are not planning to only have the GSR story for sweeps...and i really don't want to see those two in grissom's place, that is one scene we could do without.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

What were we talking about again? Oh yeah spoilers...

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah Billy's pic is quite nice.

I agree with the above, hopefully the GSR won't hog the storylines from the other characters.

Oh no, not only is a woman scheduled to die, but..her cat as well. God.

6. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Seriously, guys, most GSR scenes this season have been 60 seconds or less. Even my anti-any-ship Dad isn't worried, anymore, about GSR taking over the show.

Thanks for sharing the article! Mr. Petersen, indeed, looks quite well in that pic. I will have to buy that TVguide. Darnit. That's 3 in one year versus none in 10 years... I'm officially a CSI addict.

7. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

the GSR scenes may be small, but its the only storyline they are doing...plus if grissom and sara work together again, i am going to scream. I like when they mix it up! And the spoilers in that article sounds like there are going to be a lot more GSR than the beginning of the season.

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I've been okay with most GSR scenes in season 7 so far. I don't like the fact that it's canon now, but I ain't gonna bash it or stuff. I have to agree with eszmanda_luver, though. Ever since the relationship was revealed, it's been hyped everywhere. Whenever CSI is mentioned, there are always talks about GSR. I don't get why they keep advertising it like that if it's not the point of this show. It might not have taken over the show screentime-wise, but it's taken over a lot of people's attention (either positive or negative) and I don't see that as a good thing. And while it hasn't totally taken over the show, it certainly has lessened both Grissom's and Sara's interactions with other CSIs.

9. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

and it is also pushing the other storylines out of the way...I want to see some of gregs storyline this sweeps!

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I disagree. I mean, we have the MCSK storyline. We have Greg's stuff. And, I mean, it's been mentioned in four episodes! That's great for CSI. "Fannysmackin'" "Post Mortem" "Burn Out" and "Redrum." That's going strong. We have this four episode Keppler story-line... I mean, there's a lot going on.

As for Gris and Sara working together, I like that they're on the MCSK storyline together because I hope the freakin' MCSK either kills Sara or goes after her in the finale. And, she's my fav character, but I think if the actress is going to leave, a great death could be fun.

I do think the media has paid special attention to the relationship, but I think that's because it's still novel in terms of GSR. Over the summer, TPTB tried to play it, like, "We're not sure what's going on with them." Now, it's obvious that they're playing the, "Yes, they're in a relationship" aspect. TPTB are going to focus on what they want to. They focused on Catherine a lot in season 5, I remember. They tried to pimp Season 6, originally, as "The Season of Grissom." TPTB do what they want. We're all along for the ride.

And, I hope that ride includes MCSK killing/going after Sara. :) Can't wait for MiaB!!

11. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

Just a question...

What's MCSK?? :confused:

12. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

MCSK- miniature crime scene killer

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is from the new TV Guide. Feb.12-18. and it's 3 pages long, so here's some brief tid-bits, from the writer, Craig Tomashoff, and it's a Q & A with WP..not here!!

"Grissom has a greater understanding of his feelings for Sara when he returns. He's so excited to see her but she's less excited to see him explains executive producer Carol Mendelsohn, she's just spent the day at a landfill, but later we're going to see them at Grissom apartment. Viewers have already seen Grissom write a letter to Sara, apparently expressing his feelings for her, but he never mailed it.Eventually, he'll give it to her and also come clean about the cocoon he sent her while he was away. Mendelsohn hints that it it "symbolic of their relationship" adding that there will be a payoff for fans when Grissom tells Sara . "When it hatches, you'll be pleasantly surprised" ;) Another surprise will be less pleasant whe he goes through the stack of mail on his desk and discovers another minature crime scene from the mystery killer. his time, though he won't know whether the minature is a replica of a crime already committed..or about to be committed. "If it's the latter, Mendelsohm says "will the CSI's be able to stop it in time" There's already been a hint about the identity of the killer, a small clue with others to follow" she promises. You just have to look closly as the hunt continues throughout the season"

14. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

so is grissom coming back at the end of law of gravity?? otherwise he goes an entire eppy without seeing that giant box on his desk...

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

xfcanadian: Gris will be here for "Law of Gravity," but there's going to be so much going on, that I'm guessing he won't get to open the box until either the final moments of this episode, or the beginnings of the next.

So, while originally a lot of us didn't expect Gris back until "Monster in a Box," he will be in "Law of Gravity."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.