Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, while I don't think that Greg wants to completely turn away from Cath, I also don't think hes going to turn to her either. I think he wants to keep things nuetral. You know? Like, he has reasons to be close to all of them, and he just seems like the guy to reason things out, and not make some huge leap or anything.

Not that I'm saying Nick is wrong or anything, because I'm sure Cath did something to deserve it, but if Greg is not totally agreeing on this, I think it may be because he doesn't want to be apart of the team dividing or something.

Ok, I know that sounds really confusing, but do you guys understand?

I just always thought that one of the main reasons Greg wanted out of the lab to be a CSI was because he saw how close they were and wanted to be a part of that. If that's the case, I would see why he would be relunctant to do anything to further split them up..

Just my thoughts. I just don't see him completely taking one side or other is all. Kind of like a middle-man.

csi_junkie some people here are really sensitive to certain things. i dont like where this is going. at all.

i think greg is still feeling his way around the team, trying to gain more respect with them. plus after what happened in fannysmackin', he's all muddled up with the civil suit and all. he needs all the support he can from the whole team so i think he'd be reluctant to take sides or to ostracize himself from any of the members of the team. so i think he wants to try to stay on the fence.

I can already see it happening...

They will try to stay away from Catherine and everything. And then she will unknowingly walk up to Greg and try to engage in an innocent conversation. And then we will see him trying to be rude and leave her, and yet he will fight that and be nice. And then all the other kids will give him that look. And then Catherine will see somethings up and it will go from there.

Hahah, no. But something like that could happen. They seemed to have set it up so that something like that could happen, but I don't know.

So that last clip, where they break away from Cath, its from which episode, and how many is it away?

Because, if its close enough to when Grissom comes back, then that will create a very interesting storyline when Grissom returns. Come back to a broken and mad team, Greg and his problems that could be ok or get worse depending on what road TPTB take.. and everything.

I got some more info on BTA...

Another spoiler to add for "Redrum" and it seems that Brass and the Undersheriff is working along with Catherine, Keppler and the undercover cop.
Apparently the politician's killer is a notorious drug dealer, so Keppler thought of this unconventional idea of 'staging another crime scene' in order to trick and nail the real killer.

Oh man! I hope Brass doesn't get sucked into all of this. He's my favorite character. He is so funny. His sarcasim cracks me up. I was so pissed off they didn't have him in LLV. Oh well.

With Brass working with Catherine, and the team revolts against Cath she'll have Brass to support her,and if he explains to them why the secrecy was nesessary, they might see that Cath had to hide the plan from them and understand. I don't think it's going to be as bad as it seems now. CBS/TPTB have a way of making the spoilers/promos more dramatic or serious than they really are.

They will get through it with minimum damage & move on...IMHO :)

Well, one thing I think we can all agree on is that since Catherine will be the boss until Gil returns, Hodges will probably do some major sucking up to her. That might be interesting and funny.

Hey guys,
Ok, so I found this little site that I've never seen before and it's dedicated to CSI Season 7 Spoilers, so I thought I'd post it. However, mmost of it is stuff we already know, but the last thing they say is something new to me:

WP's contract also lasts for season 8

I don't know. I know it's been a topic to discuss lately, but I didn't think anyone knew that for sure, and this site doesn't look too reliable anyways, but I thought I'd post it all the same :)

Take it how you want it..

Questionable Spoiler Site

Wow wow wow.. I looked at that site above and Keppler is going on a date with Wendy!? :eek: ...Ewwww! I kind of hope that spoiler isn't true. I mean, we barely ever see Wendy and now she's goin out with Keppler. :confused:

eszmanda_luver said: WP's contract also lasts for season 8
I am not sure where you got that from, last I knew William's contract was up at the end of this season and that nothing official has been said regarding anything further.

Source: CSIFile News From Sept. 22, 2006, which states "Petersen’s contract with CBS is up at the end of this season., The first ep of season 7 premiered the night before that article was posted.

Destiny said:
eszmanda_luver said: WP's contract also lasts for season 8
I am not sure where you got that from, last I knew William's contract was up at the end of this season and that nothing official has been said regarding anything further.

Source: CSIFile News From Sept. 22, 2006, which states "Petersen’s contract with CBS is up at the end of this season., The first ep of season 7 premiered the night before that article was posted.

Yeah, I figured that part wasn't true. I got it from that site I posted a link to, but they didn't have a source or anything.

Well, thanks. That clears that issue up :)

No problem, my motto is when in doubt do a internet search (I use yahoo) like "William Petersen Contract" and then click for more from CSI Files, and there should be a whole list about it. ;)

Toots said:
Well, one thing I think we can all agree on is that since Catherine will be the boss until Gil returns, Hodges will probably do some major sucking up to her. That might be interesting and funny.

HEHE, that always makes for some good laughs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back