Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Right.
    Keppler seems to be a shady character.. he doesn't smile and what is up with him touching the DB without gloves..

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I was shocked that Nick was turning on Cath too. In LLV they got long really well.. He even told that to the weird guy (forget his name :p). Maybe that was foreshadowing or something. I wish the site would tell us what episode this is happening in!

ETA: Maybe when Gris comes back he'll see his team really does need him. Cause they aren't doing too well without him from that clip. :( Grissom come back!!

3. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

The first clip [with Keppy touching the DB] is from Sweet Jane. The other 2 clips are from Redrum. The one labelled "Internal Affairs" lays the groundwork for the mutiny. Cath and Keppy in the layout room, windows blocked, going over the "crime scene" photos they shot. The last one with Nick is probably after he and Warrick see the photos and confront Catherine about them. She brushes them off, Nick thinks it's suspicious.
    I think Grissom will return in 7x16, sometime mid/late February if there are no repeats that month. By then there should be some major Drama between Catherine and the Young Turks and Griss will come to realize he was totaly fooled by the MCS Killer. :)

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Was it just me or did Greg seem like he wasn't so sure he wanted to go along with this?

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Oh, agreed.

But it makes sense - he's the rookie, the one with the least number of solves to his name, his boss is out of town and he's facing a court date. He probably wants to keep himself out of trouble for the time being.

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I agree. And probably because he's grown up in the lab as seeing that team being really close and almost always getting along. He and Cath also seem to get along. He isn't the kind of person to turn on someone. He probably felt he didn't have a choice either. Everyone turned and looked at him, almost expecting him to agree. Poor guy.

Thanks Wynterblue, for clearing that up. :D

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I saw the video of the redrum about Nick, Sara, Greg and Warrick. Greg just shrugged his shoulder. I think Sara does want to do it to find out about Keppler.

Do anybody think Nick is having a break down? When I saw the video, he looks like he is going have a break down.

I guess the teams can't handle it without Grissom with them.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ATTENTION, guys lets take a peek again at the "Help Guide" tacked up in this forum, reference the following topics in the list.

1. Episode Linking, Proxies, Allowed/Not Allowed
    2. Fan Video's

Both will be informative of what is allowed to be linked to and what is not, if you are not clear please feel free to pm and ask about it. Hopefully this will help.

Also note that that the site has made a determination regarding the use of "Scripts" from casting sides, ect. The determination is that they will not be allowed to be used, this means you can not copy and paste scripts in whole or in part or link to them. What you are allowed to do is summerize them in your own words, what said episode is about, and discuss it from there. I have posted this in the "Help Guide" under "Scripts Used For Spoilers".

9. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Wow, talk about some major spoilers! I figured the rest of the team would get a little upset or something, but man.. wasn't expecting that much. Especially not from Nick. At least not to propose the idea. I thought it would be Sara. And yes, this is all new for Greg. He's a very caring person and is a people-pleaser. Not that the others aren't, but they've put up with Catherine before.. they just are either more assertive or feel that after being with eachother for so long, they deserve respect. Which is exactly right.
    That's why the second clip pissed me off so bad. When Catherine is doing something with Keppler and tells Sara she can't say what it is. What gives her that right!?! I don't think that Grissom would keep secrets like that from his team, and if he did it would be a very good reason AND he would wear that smug look on his face when he told someone that he couldn't tell them whats going on. That is what made me angry the most. She looked so proud. Smiled at Sara as if saying "I have power now". Ugh.. I'm sorry, but from these clips, I am rematurally juding Catherine and I ain't afraid to admit it. The way I see it is, if Nick, Sara, Warrick, and Greg all agree to not trust Catherine, then there must be a good reason and I will therefore not trust her either.

Oh, you know what I just thought of? I think Grissom knew that the team would be messed up without him because he told Warrick that he is the rock of the team and to support Catherine. I'm guessing that was foreshadowing on TPTB's part.. hahah sweet

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I think like most CSI episodes, this whole coup d'etat of Catherine will be anti-clamtic to say the least.

If anything, Catherine will simply be a persona non grata with the team until they know the whole story. They will simply ostracize her and that's that. Nothing too over the top. I mean this is CSI, they don't do drama!

I think if the team is distancing itself from Catherine it is because she has given them good reason to feel that their own jobs are at jeapardy, or that she is stomping over them to get what she wants. Whether that is the reality or not that is probably the message they might be getting from her through her.

It sounds like there is a perception problem about to happen. That Catherine sticking close to Keppler and the discovery of a false crime scene (as I read) has given the team the wrong message.

In a lot of ways, Catherine is very similar to Grissom in that she gets so engrossed in the investigation that she forgets a little thing called communication and can come across as dismissive and ovebearing. Her intentions are good, her delivery sucks.

Anyways, hopefully these episodes will be as interesting as TPTB make them out to be in their previews.

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

wow. i just saw the videos now. the one with the 4 of them was well...hard. its sad that they cant trust cath. and nick is so angry. i cant wait to see what will happen. it really does look like greg didnt want to agree. it took sara a second too, but allready from the second vid, sara looked suspicious. those scenes wont get cut, right? since they were released from cbs and all...
    as for the second one, was it in redrum or sweet jane?
    and sweet jane in not this thursday but next thursday, right?

12. bine

bine Prime Suspect

I think Nick has his reasons for not trusting Catherine; he seems to be very angry about something Cath did.
    It's good to see that Warrick "the rock of the team" and Sara are on his side, but I'm not so sure about Greg. He seemed kinda lost and I think he'll turn to Catherine. He is the youngest team member and he has his trial (or something like that) in a few weeks, I think he don't want to get in any trouble right now.
    I'm looking forward to some Lab drama, but I'm, like myfuturecsi , also afraid that this could turn out anticlimactic. I mean Daddy's little girl is the best example for TPTB screwing up a good storyline. :rolleyes:

13. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

I'm looking forward to see how Catherine and Keppler deceiving the team will pan out.

I agree that Greg doesnt seem very keen to be split up from Cath, as Cath has kind of been like his mentor. And the last time there was a Cath, rest of the team divide, Cath turned to Greg for help. So I kinda think that Greg'll turn to Cath too.

I think that the rest of the team should trust Catherine's judgement, because she is their supervisor, and Gil did specifically ask Warrick to support Catherine, which turning against her isnt doing. But if the spoilers are correct, they do say that Catherine feels guilty about it, so I'm sure she'll tell them about it eventually.

14. CSI_junkie

CSI_junkie Dead on Arrival

well as far as the new guy being the MK...look at his initials...michael kessler, MK...interesting huh?

what if it's someone inside the lab? here are my theories:

1. someone had to have known when grissom would be in his office the day that dell streamed his suicide so that grissom would be able to watch it

2. the crime lab would have strict privacy/security rules, therefore it doesnt seem likely that grissom's email address would be easily obtained by someone outside of the lab; he is very professional and would most likely have a separate personal email address

3. how did hodges know that grissom was going to williams to do a seminar? he told grissom that he saw his request for a leave of absence but didnt go further than that...he had to have known somehow where grissom was going (i'm sure grissom wouldnt have disclosed the details of his leave on a request for sabbatical)

4. hodges told grissom that he would keep the sabbatical under wraps, yet he told others in the lab

5. the mini crime scenes are usually placed at the scene after the crime is committed (i think anyway) so if the MK sent a new scene to grissom's office, then MK would have to know when grissom was returning; after all, MK cant wait till grissom finds the model to commit the crime; MK will have to commit the crime while grissom is on his way back, right?

6. hodges vaguely made reference to himself as being a genius on "the unusual suspect" therefore, if he's being honest, he'd have the capability to pull off the ruse of working in the lab and being MK

7. hodges knew right away about the train club that dell belonged to

okay it's obvious by now that i think if MK is an insider, it's hodges, LOL.

any thoughts?

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

True. And Catherine was the one to ask him how he was doing in Double-Cross. Perhaps he feels he owes her after that. And her father just died.

It's not that I have a problem with Catherine doing this. It's that I have a problem with the fact that she can't even tell her team (and they are her team now) "Hey, we have to do something potentially dangerous/risky/complicated, and I can't tell you what, but you have to trust me on this"

Instead, she goes behind their backs from the looks of it - at least that's the sense I got from Nick's outrage and Sara's confused looks at the plastic sheeting.

So... that's more what it is. She wasn't a good supervisor the last time, her team didn't seem to like her much, and this should be her opportunity to show people that when Grissom does leave for good, she's the natural choice to take over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.