Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

if there are people who do want to read into it, they could take the whole 'paul is dead' thing, that just popped into my head. really whacky far off theory i think, but never know

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Back to Spoliers...
    The next episode after Leaving Las Vegas is Redrum

"Redrum" -- Catherine must deceive her teammates when she agrees to Keppler's covert and controversial plan to catch the killer of a popular politician, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Jan. 25 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Martha Coolidge directed the episode from story by Richard Catalani and David Rambo and a teleplay by Jacqueline Hoyt and Carol Mendelsohn, one of the series' executive producers.

Tony Award winner Liev Schreiber ("Glengarry Glen Ross," "The Manchurian Candidate," "RKO 281") returns as Michael Keppler, a seasoned CSI who is new to Las Vegas and is assigned to Grissom's team during Grissom's teaching sabbatical.

The leading suspect for the high-profile murder of anti-drug crusading assemblyman Danilo Zamesca is Thomas Simon, the west coast's biggest drug supplier, whose trail quickly grows cold. Catherine agrees to Keppler's unconventional method to find Simon, despite her reservations about lying to her longtime CSI teammates, who soon sense that something is awry.

Do you think there will be reprocussions to the fact that CAtherine has to deceive the rest of the team for the case??
    How do you think they will feel when they find out?

3. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

A friend said she checked cbs.com and she read that Alan Rosenberg is going to be a guest star soon.
    Awww, I love to see him co-starring with Marg!

4. Kristen9999

Kristen9999 CSI Level One

This really bothers me a lot. So this new CSI who is just a Level 3 like the rest somehow in a matter of what? Days, weeks? Is able to convince Catherine to lie to people she's known for over 8+ years? There better be a very good decision on her part, because if not, the whole sudden choice to deceive her 'team' so quickly just doesn't jive.

Only time I think Catherine or any Team member would lie to another was to protect them and I get the feeling this is not the case. It'll be interesting when this airs.

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

is redrum definately after LLV? i thought that it was, but then i remember seeing something recently that said that sweet jane is first

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

That's "Leaving Las Vegas", and there's a thread for it stickied. *tackles Beesy*

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

YTDAW and BTA both show Redrum first and then Sweet Jane. So as it looks now yes Redrum is next.

And Kristen9999 , I agree with you. There better be a plausible/believeable explaination as to why she would lie to her team - (her family). Seems OOC to me but guess we'll wait and see.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

No, "Sweet Jane" then "Redrum." And that is according to BTA and CBS

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

does the rumor about hodges asking keppler out to drinks still exist, or sis that get cut out of the script long ago and far away (alledgedly its from redrum)?

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I heard it still exsists. But I don't know where I saw it. :rolleyes:

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

cool. thanks. do you know what draft it last existed in (second, third...) i heard about it from the first...
    do you know of any other hodges related spoilers? spoilers about him are rare

12. Toots

Toots Pathologist

" "Redrum" -- Catherine must deceive her teammates when she agrees to Keppler's covert and controversial plan to catch the killer of a popular politician..."

This really bothers me too. So here's Catherine, who on more than one occasion in the past has ignored the rules (re: her ex-husband), somehow bonds with the new guy (hey, he's wearing pants and he's a looker) and then lies to her subordinates/co-workers. The big question is, why would she need to lie to her friends and co-workers in order to catch the killer? I hope there's a good reason behind the deceit, and I'm really curious to see how Warrick, Nick, Sara, and of course, my Greg will react once they find out. I'm guessing that Sara won't take it well at all, and Warrick and Nick won't be too happy either. Greg though, who is such a good-natured guy, will just shrug it off.

I haven't even seen the episode yet and I'm already irritated. Hope I'm wrong.

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Actually that bothers me as well, Toots. What bothers me more, I suppose, is that in the end, if Sara says boo about it, she will still be the villain.

So both sides (the Sara and Catherine camps) will become more divided. Lovely.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Maybe they should not be divided at all, after all they are all on the same team.

Sorry for the wrong info, I read Redrum was next I guess I got the wrong info. I think they may have changed the order? No biggie, I hope.

15. ukcsiaddict

ukcsiaddict Hit and Run

Like you guys have said, it bothers me how someone who isn't known to the team, is able to persuade Catherine, seemingly easily, to deceive them - colleagues that she has worked with for many years. It will be interesting to see how he manages to persuade her the benefits of keeping this from the rest of the team, and to see how the fallout, if there is one, develops from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.