Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

That would actually be the 4th of January, not the 1st April. That's the date of the next episode of CSI.

2. ukcsiaddict

ukcsiaddict Hit and Run

^^But its a US site, so therefore the date could well be displayed in the same way that it is in the US, being MM/DD/YY instead of DD/MM/YY like we do on this side of the pond possibly..

3. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Yes, an American site would have 01/04/07 as 4th Jan, whereas the UK would write it as 04/01/07. As CBS is American I'm guessing it's January, not April.

4. ukcsiaddict

ukcsiaddict Hit and Run

^^My apologies - just rewatched the trailer and was confusing myself - I really shouldn't try and make sense of things when I've a) just woken up and b) haven't had that morning coffee

5. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

It's OK, I'm in the UK as well, and it can get confusing!

6. ukcsiaddict

ukcsiaddict Hit and Run

*reminds self to step away from the laptop prior to 10am lol*

So....in that case....definitely maybe he is not who he says he is then?? Something more sinister or worrying maybe?

7. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

I think he's definitely going to be a lot darker than Grissom's character anyway. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what they do with him. I hope they justify bringing another character into the show, seeing as there's always complaints about certain characters not getting enough screentime as it is. So they're going to have to do something special with him.

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Agreed - I think that's part of the Catch-22 about all of this. We don't want a new person, because they'll take screentime, but if we have to have a new person, we want a reason as to why they're important enough to be there. Hence, screentime.

But really - I think Liev is a great actor. I don't know if his look necessarily fits the CSI vibe, but I'll be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because I know what he can do talent-wise.

So I'm glad that they got him, rather than some big "name" like they were threatening to do. That would've been cheesy. Talent over fame any day, please.

But unfortunately the more I hear about his storyline, the more it sounds a little "too" shady. Like a couple of skeletons in the closet - fine. But now he's getting Catherine to lie to the team?

9. ukcsiaddict

ukcsiaddict Hit and Run

I wonder if it will be something that will then be carried on through until Grissom returns from his hiatus which then leads to Kepplers departure hmmm

I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with this, if they are putting this trailer up, it must be something pretty good hopefully.

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

when? in what way? i missed that

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ATTENTION!!!

The discussion thread for the episode "Leaving Las Vegas" is now up and open, any and all discussions for this episode should be done in that thread, as this thread is for future episodes.

Thank-You!

12. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

I don't think that that little "Who Is Keppler" thing is saying anything about him not being who he says he is. Because, yeah, we know he's coming, but for anyone who isn't a crazed spoiler freak, they wouldn't know about Keppler, now would they? I think they are just doing that to let everyone know someone else is coming in. Of course, the way they did it was a little freaky, but thats probably just to get more viewers.

That's just my opinion, but I see where you guys are coming from.

13. mistoffelees

mistoffelees Victim

Is it my imagination or is Grissom really crossing barefoot? What connection should we make from that, other than that he "is" the bugman (beatles, abbey road album cover)? Or am I seeing things?

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

that picture was the promotion picture for season 7, so the barefoot thing doesnt really have to do with keppler. there could be some sybolicsm in it though to the fact that he is leaving.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Plus Paul McGartney was barefoot on the Abby Rd cover, so that is why Grissom is. I don't think there's anything more to that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.