Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard William Petersen say in an interview on ET that it would cost alot more money to see that on the show, In other words if they want WP to kiss someone they have to pay him more.

I hope it's not true too, CSI is about forensics & science not CSI sex and makeout sessions. Leave that to Grey's Anadomy since that is the only way for them to attract viewers, people like smut.

I don't take much notice of the ratings, to me CSI will always be #1 :D

they have to pay him more to kiss? didnt know that?
i am neutral when it comes to gsr, but i dont like the idea of them kissing on the show. they can do that at home.

Arturtle said: thank god grey's anatomy is beating csi in terms of ratings :lol:
*shakes head* Wrong thread, there is one for CSI vs Greys in ratings. Lets keep it there.

*Okay folks nothing to see here, lets move along. Thanks* :)

thanks officer Barbrady!! :D

I agree, If GSR must kiss then do so in private so we don't have to see.

I'd rather see Nick kiss Greg...that would be fun!

No, I don't think anyone knows for sure. I think the last anyone heard about it was a while ago, but things could have and probably have changed sinse then.

I was wondering the same thing, but I thought if he had signed someone would know, I'm not sure then if he has.

While I really hope that he does come back, on the other hand, he may want to take some time and do other things.

But still, I really want the character of Greg to stay the full run of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back