Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The findings of the inquest was that Greg's actions were excusable or justifible, they find that he wasn't at fault or can't be held responsible for what happened.

excusable... thats what is ruled.

Anyways.. only about 12 more hours now!! Hehe, love it!

Oh my ggg... guess what?! DJ Qualls is going to guest star on CSI in episode Post Mortem. I'm sure you have all at least seem him if you don't know him by name. Hes that real skinny guy.. he was in The New Guy.. and The Core.. and like a lot of stuff. Go look him up if you want to. I don't know what he is going to do in the episode, but I thought it was cool.

Haha he is so funny...

oh and now.. there is only 3 hours and 30 minutes!

I know, I like DJ, he was in Little Athens as well with Eric (I saw it on IMDB), and another Lost connection too, he ws in the epi when Hurley won the lottery, Jorge (Hurley) was also in Little Athens too.

I'm curious about Post Mortem now...the "angry courtroom" part...I don't think it's hard to see that Greg was in the right, but emotions get in the way I guess.

I can't wait for that episode either.

I think that sometimes people don't want to see that someone was doing something incredibly wrong, I'm not saying that guy deserved to die, but at the same time, he was beating someone, he was involved in other beatings that night that resulted in someone dying, and he was about to throw a huge rock through the windshield at that moment Greg had to do something.

Greg was protecting himself, I think the reality that the guy that died wasn't all that wonderful, wasn't all that good will be hard to see for them. I'm sorry, but anyone who beats innocent people for the fun of it to the point where they are hospitalized and maybe die is not a good person. He wasn't standing to the side, he didn't run away, he was enjoying himself, and that alone is just sad.

When I saw the scene with the guy dying, (I feel bad that I'm saying this), I did not feel bad for him or his family. He was involved in beating up people for fun, and was involved in the killing of someone.

Regarding Discussion Threads

I have been asked this question a lot lately, we are doing this the same as we have been doing it every season, each ep discussion thread will run from Sunday to Sunday. This gives people time to discuss up to the day it airs and a couple days following the airing. As to what time on Sunday we will put it up, don't worry it will get there. :)

Also please keep this in mind, I know its exciting when you see the promo after an episode, but please do not discuss the following weeks episode or any future ep in a current ep discussion thread, that is what this thread is for. Some people only go into the episode discussion thread after they have seen the ep, but not in here as they wish to avoid being spoiled.

Lastly, we ask that you keep in mind "Time Zones" this means that not everyone sees the shows at the sametime exact time, West coast is the last time zone so for example, if you are in the eastern time zone, and see it count 3 hrs later it will be seen in the west coast. So please refrain from discussing the eps outside of the ep discussion thread until around 1:00 am eastern standard time.

Thank you.

I don't think it true, George, along with Marg, Jorja has resigned contract for eight season. I don't know about Billy, Gary and Eric.

I heard one place that Billy signed a limited contract for S8, ie being in less episodes, but I don't know if it's true or not.

ATTENTION!!

The episode "Double-Cross", now has its own discussion thread, all discussion for this episode should be done in that thread. As This thread is for future episode discussions.

Thank you!!

really? gris and sara will actually kiss. i think its quite gross i mean gris is so much older than sara and if you think about it its so wrong for a boss to go out with his subordinates.

I'll have my barf bag ready... (sorry, no offense to GSR fans but I think CSI is making a huge mistake) My opinion, take it or leave it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back