Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, hes not going to jail.. :D

And I still cannot get that darn promo to work!!
Everynow and then, it will work. But most of the time, its Toe Tags

i can't watch the one on CBS, i'm mad. I want to see it, but then i don't. Dang it. My computer and CBS don't get along. Stupid CBS. Oh well, i'll try again.

GunsNRoses259 said:
i can't watch the one on CBS, i'm mad. I want to see it, but then i don't. Dang it. My computer and CBS don't get along. Stupid CBS. Oh well, i'll try again.

You're not alone. My computer absolutely will NOT play the CBS videos - and I have cable modem, so connection is no excuse. I used to be able to watch their videos just fine. What the heck changed?

He won't go to jail, don't worry.

And that is a really good point about Warrick, maybe it is his way of separating personal from doing his job, he's done that before on cases..of course there was the one where he did let it get personal, but that was about a child too, but this, I think he realizes just how important this evidence is, that every single thing has to be done and done properly and not letting personal feelings get in the way of that.

Plus, from that intro, I think that is from Fannysmackin and he does look quite pissed then, the same way he was pissed when Nick got kidnapped in Grave Danger. He did his job, he was upset, but he knew there was work to be done.

And Nick, I think he does end up at the hospital, right, because if he presents the pictures at the inquest he has to take them, I don't think they can identify pictures that other CSI's took.

So he has to go and process some of the bruises on Greg..oh, the bruises on Greg, that pains me just to type that.

Reading it and seeing it are two different things, I've always said that about spoilers, but this time, it's just so true.

Good point, but I don't think so because the clip shows Warrick taking a picture of Greg's hair on the ground, and Nick uses that in the court thing.. so.. I don't know.
But someone has to take the pics.. so.. it may be Sara sinse she will be there..?

I'm so mad. I can't watch the clip on CBS either. Whenever I click on the link nothing happens. This always happens whenever I really want to see something, usually on the CBS website. It never works for me.

Does anyone know if there's a link anywhere else?

I wish I even had that problem, lol. I'll try again tomorrow (actually later on today - it's 1 in the morning right now). That sometimes works for me. CBS is usually a bit hit and miss; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

anne_wolfe said: However, you can download the promo
Board Rules, Intellectual Property: As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

I thought he showed pics of Greg's scalp, the lesions on his scalp from the hair being pulled out, not the hair itself.

But I am pretty sure that they have to testify to evidence they collected, not what others did. But I could be wrong, but I think I may be right.

i just watched the promo.oh my gosh greg's so poor thing he was being pulled out of the car and the last part they showed him bloodied on the floor. oh my gosh poor greg but i can't watch next week cause i can't watch it here. :( i'm having withdrawal symptoms.

I think Warrick's use of Greg's last name helped him keep from getting emotional.

I don't think so. Over the years, Warrick has called him "Sanders" to his face, and also when referring to him in conversation with Grissom, et al, much more often than he's called him by his given name. I think that Warrick doesn't really like Greg as much as Nick and the others do. I don't know why, but sometimes, some people don't like the people we like. Maybe its because he doesn't think that Greg is tough enough to be a CSI, or maybe it's because Greg could be the next "Grissom" and he's jealous. Just speculation on my part.

i though october would never get here, 7 days is going to take forver,, this eppy is going to be so hard to watch, the promo tore me up, i can't imigine, what the epi is going to do

After viewing the previews (over and over), I don't think Greg's face looks nearly as bruised as what the spoilers led us to believe.

Yeah, I don't think his face gets too bad. Its probably everything else. Which makes sense because making his face too bad would mean that would have to make sure they include it in future episodes. Lot of committment. And they know how picky we are so.. they will probably leave it to ribs or something like that that can only be seen when the heavens open up and he takes off his shirt.. :devil:
hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back