Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I know. The rest of the team calls him - Greg, Greggo, G. The poor guy's just been beaten up trying to help someone else and Warrick still calls him Sanders.

On the different note, did anyone else see the look on Nick's face when Warrick told him that he find a piece of Greg's hair? He was clearly upset.

2. crappidoo

crappidoo Victim

nick cares more about greg than warrick does that's why i like nick. :) it sucks to not be living in america. i can't watch csi as its not shown here. i can only watch previews online and wait for them to show it here. ):

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Wait - is Fannysmackin' next? I thought it was Double-Cross.

4. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

no. double cross is after fannysmackin'

5. curtainonfloor

curtainonfloor Police Officer

Would anyone be able to help me with a Fannysmackin' promo and another way to view the clip on CBSInnertube? (We don't get along)

6. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

I want to see the promo :( The episode description is on cbs, but when I click "Watch a video preview" it takes me to the Toe Tags promo...

And Nick beating up Federline was cool, Kfed's the joke!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

To see the Fannysmackin' promo, go [URL Removed]. (Just so everyone knows and won't yell at me later, this is a website for the relationship between Nick and Greg). However, you can download the promo here.

To see the clip from Fannysmackin', go to the CSI website. At the bottom of the page you should see, Kevin Federline guest stars on October 12. Next to the picture of KFed, you will see: Watch preview. By clicking on this, you will see the clip.

==========
    ~Edited: URL removed due to the downloading rule.~

8. curtainonfloor

curtainonfloor Police Officer

Thankyou so much!

*hugs Greg tight*

ETA: I still can't play the K-Fed clip though godamnit *shakes fist at sky*

9. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

Thank you for the link, anne_wolfe

Poor Greg :(

10. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

it wont play properly for me! it comes up in different colours! meh!

11. bine

bine Prime Suspect

I just watched the fannysmackin' promo on CBS and it's a little longer than the one anne wolfe talked about. I can't wait to see the episode. :)

12. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

Yeah you see more of Greg's beating :( I can't wait either

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I just watched the Fannysmackin' promo on the CSI website. That's not the one they showed last night after Toe Tags, is it? I don't remember it being like that.

14. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

Yeah it was different!!! In this one they actually showed the guys pinning Greg to a wall and beating him up!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Ahhhh I'm so scared for him!!! I couldn't get to sleep last night cause I kept thinking about what's gonna happen to Greg!!!! :( :( :(

Oh and yes I also noticed Nick looked really upset when Warrick said they found his hair... I definitely think Nick cares more about Greg, even though he pretends not to sometimes.

Also kudos to Nick for punching K-Fed! No one beats up my Greggo baby and gets away with it!!! :mad:

15. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I've seen the preview last night, I've seen the innertube promo, I've seen the CSI site promo and all I can say is..

OH MY GOD, GREG!!!!! I was spoiled and I knew what was going to happen, and I knew it was going to be painful to watch but still, SEEING IT, oh Greg, there is KICKING involved too, and I HATE THAT, plus when Warrick FINDS HIS HAIR, Greg YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

You just want to protect Greg, I know it's a fictional character but still you do.

And NICK LOOKS SO PISSED, you can see that jaw clench when that PUNK says something at the scene.

I have to say this again, GREG!!! I just don't want to see him hurt, you know.

I swear this episode is going to take the wind out of me, it will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.