Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shows are very careful about not doing anything the others did. Although, something is linked this time with NY and LV.. but that another discussion.

And that is a bad thing for Greg. Nobody wants/likes the mole. If he was the mole, it would make the lab look bad. It would be like betraying the team.. He would not be liked after that.

What if Greg saw Nick doing drug? He have to face the consequences to tell someone or could be anything, it will goes through the 7th season. Maybe Greg accidently blab the undercover reporter, like Nick did before.

lol, maybe.
But I did find a small spoiler...

Lewis reveals all of the regular cast members will be back -- for now.

"And we will be adding some new characters. No one will be leaving as of now. But you never know -- there are always stray bullets."

New characters, eh? Hmm...

I was just thinking of that diner pic this morning. They made such a big deal about it, then never explained any of it to us. Heck, the last epi didn't even take place in diner! Grrrr...I need answers!!

eszmanda_luver said:
lol, maybe.
But I did find a small spoiler...

Lewis reveals all of the regular cast members will be back -- for now.

"And we will be adding some new characters. No one will be leaving as of now. But you never know -- there are always stray bullets."

New characters, eh? Hmm...

Meh. They tried that tactic last season with TV Guide article where ES said he hoped he'd get a romantic interest by the end of the season the TV Guide reporter went on with "If he survives the season....". Also the bit about a male character dying that turned out to be some random police officer. They even tried to make it sound like Brass wasn't going to survive the finale. Unless one of the actors decides to leave the show, I don't expect anything to happen.

As for adding more characters...that's just what this already too large cast really needs! Cramming every character into every episode so that each gets one or two token scenes helped kill my love for this show last season.

At least this season there'll be some CathDrama as well as some GSR, and I read somewhere that there'll be more Nick-Warrick interaction, which will be good to see again.

Yeah.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
As long as Eric gets a real chance to show his acting skills that we all know he has, I'll be happy.

the spoiler about Catherine scares me. I supose its the stupid rape drug storyline and it really doenst make me happy to think something that bad would happen to her.

eszmanda_luver said:
Yeah.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
As long as Eric gets a real chance to show his acting skills that we all know he has, I'll be happy.

Here here. With the talented bunch they have on that show who have long and illustrious resumes, sometimes there's younger and less "established" jewels like Eric (and others) who get a little lost in the shuffle. He's shown glimpses of what he can do, comedic and dramatic, on the show. Giving him a storyline? ::drool:: That's one spoiler I hope comes true!! Besides...Greg is probably the least-known of the CSI's. Maybe we'll get to know the character a bit better this season...I hope!

I wonder if Greg's decision has anything to do with him deciding to carry a gun? Maybe he has to kill someone and it haunts him...just a theory.

Yay for more Greg time this season! Although I hope he doesn't do anything that will come back and bite him in the buns! :S

As for the whole Catherine deal, i don't know what to think...

Wojo said:
I wonder if Greg's decision has anything to do with him deciding to carry a gun? Maybe he has to kill someone and it haunts him...just a theory.

Good theory. This is very similar to something I theorized a while back. I had wondered if since Greg is now a CSI, would he required to go through some kind of police training on how to use a weapon? And then down the road he might be forced to use it.

It would make for a great episode.

the gun speculation is good. Every csi have one and its clear its for they're protection. So Greg need one to cause one day he will be good enough to go solo on a case.

DRUM ROLL this was just in our daily Las Vegas Review Journal about the start of S/7 HERE-a two parter-- :eek: yipee- will put in the site for you all to read- this was in our paper via NEWSDAY enjoy- I'm so excited-enjoy-- ;)

CLICK HERE TO READ

:) Intresting article. I'm just hoping for a better season 7 then season 6. Season 6 bored me to death almost every week. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back