Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

This link isn't working. Is there another place that this is uploaded? If there isn't, then could someone upload it for me at a different place? Sorry if this has been discussed...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. jordan

jordan Rookie

Oh shhhizzzz. That's harsh, man. Kidnapping Lindsey is like asking to die. I think that could count as suicide on the kidnapper's part. Cuz Cath'll kill 'em. Seriously. No doubt in my mind she will. Oh, snap now I can't wait. Ahhhhh, I'm gunna die of lack of new CSI episodes that sound so awesome. Ahhh, re-runs are on. AHHHH, gots ta go my lovlies. Byess<33

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Oh my goodness.... can you say Cath!Drama extream?!?! My goodness! I personally don't like the thought of her being possibly raped, having her dad die, having lindsey kidnapped and a car crash...
    I'm gunna barf at the overload of angst. (On someone I don't like angst with.) Thats my opinion.. so I hope that doesn't offend anyone.

But yeah.. I've mentioned it before and I know that those scripts can change.. but the epi ends with Cath holding a very dead or dying Sam in her arms..

But I'll still watch of course.. it doesn't bother me enough to keep me away from something that I've been waiting for for so long! Lol, I'll just keep imagining Fannysmackin'

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't think the kidnappers will have to worry about just Cath. The whole team will be pissed off. This is the little girl who they have bought birthday presents for, who they let play in the labs. She even shares jokes with Grissom. The team isn't going to rest until they find her. I'm not saying the mother daughter bond isn't special because no one will ever love Lindsey like Cath does. I'm just saying that the rest of the team loves her in their own way and will do anything to make sure she's safe.

6. maricejayo

maricejayo Witness

^^snif, snif

That - is - beautiful

7. eszmanda_luver

Oh, it was wierd. I was watching Blood Lust which is the one where the cab driver gets beat up while trying to call for help, and at the end, Greg is doing a 'presentation' on which of the guys did what the the cab driver.. it just felt wierd that someone might be doing that for him. (wether we see it or not)

8. warricklover

warricklover Rookie

Not that I'm not excited over the new season. I really am...
    ...but, my main concern is that CSI will think they actually have to compete with Grey's Anatomy and go overboard.
    Now I'm all for the shippy drama && everything. I'm actually for about any ship. But I'm just worried that they will turn it into a cop version of Grey's Anatomy.
    No offense to fans of that show. I actually like it myself. But it really disappointed me when I found out that it was moving to Thursday nights, the first thought that ran through my head was 'Well...I guess I'll be only watching on commercails...'
    I'm just hoping that it'll be worth missing...

9. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

You're right this first four episodes is a lot of drama with the main characters and im surprised! I like it thought cause i like to know more about them so i dont mind. Although i do wonder if they doing it just cause of GA.

10. ilovgeorge

ilovgeorge Rookie

they shouldnt be worried about GA anyway because i love it and i went on the GA forom and most of them said they were going to watch csi anyway and tape GA :lol:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

From what I have read in different thing they are not to worried bout GA they are just tring to satisfi the 50% of people that want Charater stuff and the 50% who want Crime! I couldn't care less which one they pick because I love them both and I have never ever watched GA sand not gonna start it sound like a really good show but I just don't like Hospital shows.

12. eszmanda_luver

Well, I like both too.. but a good amount.. like balance that. From the spoiler I've heard so far, assuming they are correct (or generally correct) they aren't really balancing it that much.. at least not for the Built to Kill eps

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Fortunatly GA did not win any Emmy's which is good because it means less publicity. CSI has a huge fan base (obviously since it is the number 1 show) so I have no fear that GA is a threat. But even if it does get more ratings so what. If CSI slips to number 2 does not mean it's on the verge of being cancelled. It's a great thing to be proud of - having the #1 show for 6 seasons!! I am not worried.

14. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

^ same..i really like GA... but is nothing compared to csi! and like, a whole bunch of shows aren't even on the top five and they still stay on the air. i just hope the writers don't overdue it trying to compete with GA when they don't have to.......but with all the spoilers, built to kill sounds like one hella sweet episode!!!lol! and most people hopefully like me who like GA and Csi will watch csi live and tape GA!!!! sorry for rambling :lol:!!!

15. maricejayo

maricejayo Witness

^^ AMEN!!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.