Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have something. it is really not confirmed at all. someone mentioned it on another site and i have no clue as the where it came from:

jaqui wont be back this season :(

Ok, the car crash scene you're talking about looks like an old clip to me... or are you talking about another scene?

umm..What are you talking about? of course it catherine! as the second part was suppose to start with Warrick and Grissom arriving to the scene of the accident. And Cath had no real injuries after the fact.

(it's a really old spoiler, so i hope i didn't ruin it for anyone :devil:)

I think it is Cath in the car... Does anyone know why we haven't seen any season 7 promo shots. I mean only the billbaord one and thats it... the other CSI;s have theirs and some for the episodes, the premire is less than a month away... any ideas?

hey guys. sorry if this has already been said but i was just watching MOD (much on demand) in Canada and in the news they said K-Fed and John Mayer will be making a guest appearence in CSI. John Mayer will apparently sing two songs in the season premeire and K-Fed will play an arregent teenager.. (I dont think in the premeire:eek: K-Fed!!!(Keven Federline)

EricaSJ said:
Yes. K-Fed's guest appearance has been confirmed by CBS' media release. He is going to be in Fannysmackin'.

And I hear it's Nicky that does the fannysmacking. I hope ot's K fed-uo that gets smacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back