Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno it looks another one of the one of macs colleagues has gone bad and mac is the good one storyline again :shifty: getting kind of old i hope it isn't like that

I dunno it looks another one of the one of macs colleagues has gone bad and mac is the good one storyline again :shifty: getting kind of old i hope it isn't like that

Of course it's going to be like that. Mac is the only truly clean cop in the entire NYPD, don't you know?:rolleyes:

That promo looks brilliant, TPTB seem to be giving it their all in case they don't return for an eighth year

Of course it's going to be like that. Mac is the only truly clean cop in the entire NYPD, don't you know?:rolleyes:

LOL

I can't totally agree...our beloved Flackie isn't dirty...and I hope Danny isn't.

(I know you weren't saying it seriously, I was just playing around)

LOL

I can't totally agree...our beloved Flackie isn't dirty...and I hope Danny isn't.

Flack isn't clean because he murdered Angell's killer. He just inexplicably got away with it. And Danny has been in trouble for misconduct before. He got taken off the promotion grid for it. That's not "dirty" in the sense of intentionally doing something he knew was wrong, but he has less than a stellar track record.

LOL

Flack isn't clean because he murdered Angell's killer. He just inexplicably got away with it. And Danny has been in trouble for misconduct before. He got taken off the promotion grid for it. That's not "dirty" in the sense of intentionally doing something he knew was wrong, but he has less than a stellar track record.

Yes, much as I love Flack, he lost any claim to being a clean cop the second he pulled the trigger. I can't think of him in the same vein as dirtbags like Martin who kill people for the unprovoked sport of it, but he did become a murderer, even if he hasn't been caught or turned in by Mac, whom I suspect knows the truth. For the record, I hope he never is caught, because Cade was a breathing menace, and Flack simply expedited the inevitable outcome of his eventual trial.

LOL

Yes, much as I love Flack, he lost any claim to being a clean cop the second he pulled the trigger. I can't think of him in the same vein as dirtbags like Martin who kill people for the unprovoked sport of it, but he did become a murderer, even if he hasn't been caught or turned in by Mac, whom I suspect knows the truth. For the record, I hope he never is caught, because Cade was a breathing menace, and Flack simply expedited the inevitable outcome of his eventual trial.

He's definitely not in the same vein as Martin or anyone like him. What Flack did was in a moment of sheer rage and grief and, yeah, the dude he killed was a cop killer. Plus I highly doubt he'd ever do it again. I also believe Mac knows the truth. But Flack is sadly one more example of someone who isn't as stellar as the almighty Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back