Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definately a pattern on all 3 shows...the coroners haven't had back luck-Doc is married and Alex was married, although IDK if Sid is still married, and Hawkes isn't-but the CSIs have had less luck LOL. At least in terms of how they started as characters...I'm not counting the onscreen ships, although I guess you could and say a few have had better luck.

Hawkes being nervous about having to take a drug test at work could be for a million different reason, maybe he's on some kind of perscription and he doesnt want everyone at work to know about it??

It doesnt aotumatically mean the writers are gonna make him a drug addict, but if they do I will be really dissappionted, it just doesnt fit the character of Hawkes at all.

I'm hoping that he's sick and just does not want the entire team to know.

OR
Danny knows what's going on with Hawkes, so he's just giving him a heads up.

So, Cody Longo, the actor who is to portray Jo's son, posted this on his Twitter:

Back on set shooting CSI.. Such a beautiful day out..

So, I guess Jo's son will also take part in 7x20 or 7x21? Meh, just some logical deduction, I guess.

Thanks Perl for the nice pics and faylinn for the very interesting Report. I can't wait for the episodes. :)

It doesn't want to load though. Can you repost it?

Edit: read it. Although I wonder when we'll know for sure if it's coming back.

CBS execs said earlier that they were not planning to cancel any of the CSI shows. So did they change their minds or lie to us? Neither would surprise me. I kind of hope there's at least one more season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back