Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.21 - "Life Sentence"

Be back in a bit with more info. :)

ETA: Okay, not much, but here's what I know...

~ Mac and Danny are being investigated by Internal Affairs. The two of them knocked on the door of a suspect who attacked the crime lab earlier in the morning. After no response from the suspect, both of them knocked down the door. The suspect opened fire, resulting in Mac and Danny returning fire.

~ Internal Affairs Detective Angela Sayer questions Mac and Danny at the scene of the shootout. They explain to her that they both emptied a clip on the suspect. Sayer takes their weapons.

~That's all I know for now. Everyone is mentioned, except for Adam and Sid. Doesn't mean they're not in the episode, though. :)

Last edited:
7.21 - "Life Sentence"

Be back in a bit with more info. :)

~ Mac and Danny are being investigated by Internal Affairs. The two of them knocked on the door of a suspect who attacked the crime lab earlier in the morning. After no response from the suspect, both of them knocked down the door. The suspect opened fire, resulting in Mac and Danny returning fire.

~ Internal Affairs Detective Angela Sayer questions Mac and Danny at the scene of the shootout. They explain to her that they both emptied a clip on the suspect. Sayer takes their weapons.

~That's all I know for now. Everyone is mentioned, except for Adam and Sid. Doesn't mean they're not in the episode, though. :)

Awesome, thanks for sharing.

That one got me REALLY excited now and I hope it will be centered around Danny. The only decent attention Carmine got in season seven was in Out Of The Sky so hopefully that will be another one where he can shine :)

Anyone see the new 'love triangle' article? I say, "do what Gary says!" My opinion, to be blunt, is DO NOT WANT!. And it isn't just my continuing Smacked torch either.

Here's an "Under The Microscope" video from CBS that is a behind the scenes with Anna Belknap.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/community/blogs/blog.php?key=0

Too bad none of what she says about Lindsay comes across on screen, and her description of herself completely fits Lindsay. Not surprising since she "plays herself." :rolleyes:

ETA: Another interview with Anna, this time from E! Online. Starts out with some of the same info as the other video, but there's more to it than that.

http://www.eonline.com/videos/v96832_csi-ny-set-visit-with-anna-belknap.html

Last edited:
Merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thanks sorry mdr

Mac and Danny, it was time. I'm very happy for that spoils

thanks Vegaslights

Anyone see the new 'love triangle' article? I say, "do what Gary says!" My opinion, to be blunt, is DO NOT WANT!. And it isn't just my continuing Smacked torch either.

I agree with Gary (surprise surprise...:lol::luvlove:) I don't like love triangles it's too soap-opera for my taste. I like Jo and Mac as friends& colleagues and Jo as a single mom. I think she totally rocks at it. ;) For me the focuss is in crimes and course some of it in characters too but I hope the writers don't overdo it. :)

I watched the interview of Anna. I couldn't watch the first one :( But second one yes. I think the interview was sweet. I liked Anna's personality she made me smile. :)

Originally Posted by vegaslights
7.21 - "Life Sentence"

Be back in a bit with more info.

~That's all I know for now. Everyone is mentioned, except for Adam and Sid. Doesn't mean they're not in the episode, though.

I really liked that spoiler. :) I think it's interesting that Internal Affairs are watching over Mac and Danny. There's been some times in earlier seasons where there was problems with IA and I really liked those storylines. Good stories and drama in my mind. :)

Can't wait! :D

Last edited:
Another club (looks like it) scene? But I'm pretty sure the episode won't be centered around it so I think it's fine... for now. I hope so since that episode is looks quite intriguing.

Here's the promo for next week's episode, "The Untouchable."

ETA: lol, I've had this thread opened on my screen for so long I didn't know perl had already posted. My bad!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back