Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

maybe its not meant to be looked into,but true, there is the paul mccartney factor. in that case though,the "death" conspiracy was a publicity stunt (or at least thats what my dad says).
are you guys sure that it is only in that one place?

in a pic of Grissom and Cath for season 6, he has no shoes, and Grissom is still here :D :D

The pic spoofs the beatles album, Paul M was barefoot so therefore Grissom is barefoot. That's all there is too it. It's a promo pic was not put out to be analyzed.

Can't we just enjoy these promo pics without thinking they mean something? :rolleyes:

I don't think this pic is meant to be analyzed, but who knows if they'll use it for that purpose later? LOL. The diner pic (which was a variation of Edward Hopper's painting Nighthawks) wasn't meant to be analyzed when they did it last summer, but they used it for the clue guessing game for Bang Bang months later. So, there. :rolleyes:

The first thing I had to think about when I saw that pic was those neanderthal drawings they have in biology school books. Kinda like this. They just all look weird in that picture, like they're not human, the way they walk and carry their heads...
Anyway, I had a good laugh so I guess I did enjoy the pic :D

Hahaha! Yeah.. it kind of does look like that. Grissom def looks the wierdest... in his.. golfing? outfit, and no shoes, and hes like... really tall. Nick looks like he is about to skip everyone. Catherine looks like she has a stick up her butt (and Sara too). The rest of them look fairly normal though.. hehheheh

I love it though

Wojo said:
The pic spoofs the beatles album, Paul M was barefoot so therefore Grissom is barefoot. That's all there is too it. It's a promo pic was not put out to be analyzed.

Can't we just enjoy these promo pics without thinking they mean something? :rolleyes:
Isn't it quite a coincidence, though? When I was young, PMC was my favourite Beatle, and now, at my ripe old age :lol:, Grissom is... well, my dream! Both barefoot... :)

And I don't analyze anything, I just enjoy! :D

I asked this question before but it wasn't asnwered: i tried analyzing the pic from last season, WHAT WAS IT!!!!!

Yey pictures! Haha, yeah I noticed how it looks like the Beatles album. And that's really cool how the CSI Diner thing is like that painting.

cath4gil said:
Don't like the pic that much, seems as someone has done a bad job at photoshop because their heads look all wierd

I think I'm the only one who agrees with you :D they all lok very weird! griss especially looks very weird! not becouse the non beard but he became more taller and look vry funny :D I didn't like the pic neither :D

I think y'all are right, it shouldn't be over-analized. I was terribly hyper earlier from a can of Red Bull. Appologies. Lol. I have a question...is it concidered extremly obsessive to be sitting in the middle of Target with a CSI board game being protected in your arms with your cell phone going off playing the CSI theme song when your mom calls you to ask you when you're coming home??? Or am I just really psycho???

Come on, you guys, you're not seeing the big picture.

They put the image on one billboard in L.A. "CSI" being the extremely popular show it is, it draws attention. "CSI" also inspiring the kind of hyperanalytical loyalty only seen previously for, maybe, "X-Files", the image also gets nitpicked, analyzed and fretted over just like the album cover it was based on.

Meanwhile, the producers and marketing guys surf the various message boards to gauge the reaction and laugh their butts off.

Me, cynical? Oh, surely you jest. :D

For real, though - I think there may be something to it...just not necessarily one of the conclusions we hop, skip, jump or mosh to...

Very cool pic :D Love it! Original, different for a change, not another pic where all the cast members are sitting or standing and smiling at the camera :lol: ;)

There's nothing to be analyzed here. It's just a promo pic -not like the dinner one -now there was something to be analyzed on that one, but here? Nah.

Hmmmmm Billy barefoot. I like that. He looks great, btw. Thinner :p I'm gonna like that season :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back