Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

Reminder that this is a spoiler thread there is no need for the tags in here. ;)

I really like the "WHAT THE HELL" picture with Grissom and Catherine examing the miniature artwork. Makes you wonder where his other hand is though....:devil:

*bribes the meter police to leave me alone*

sarahvma said:
I think that that's going to be the big GSR moment, at the end of the episode. And by "big", he's going to hug her. It's not like they're going to tumble into bed all Mer-Der style. lol. I think that anything else in the earlier parts of the episode don't really pertain to GSR specifically as Warrick is also there.

haha, yeah i think i've read what sara says :)

That's awesome about Snickers! I do love the Nick/Sara interaction. I hope you guys get some good scenes!

lol, thanks. yeah, i havent see any lately... hopefully they get to work together a little bit more.

What I'd like to see is Nick being there for her the way she was there for him during Gum Drops. A really similar scene to that would be nice.

haha, yeah... that'd be adorable. he'll probably be there a little bit more for her though.

Meh, nice pics but all the promos seem to be GSR *sniffles* Not a GSR fan but G looks hot. Nice and caring. I want some Cath action!! And some Nick wouldn't go a miss.

Okay this will be getting close to 1000 so I created a new one and will lock this one.

**LOCKED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back