Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

ouchh... grissom's beard is gone... that suck as*.... but nice pics everyone...

Wojo said:
I think the pic is very cool. Being a child of the 70's I imediatly thought of the Beatles but don't consider it a rip off. Imitation is a form of flattery.
THANK YOU. I can't believe there could be negative response to this billboard. :eek: I consider it an expression of high regard for something that CSI's creators and cast have grown up with, not to mention it's brilliant.

And please note that while Paul was out of step with the others (supposedly dead and replaced by an imposter, etc), Grissom is in step with the team, so I don't see it as a scary omen or anything.

interesting...I hope it's not a bad sign and it is a good one.

The photo is a promo pic and a very good one, and that's that. Stop reading something into it that's not there.

yeah,i think you're right.we're all trying to find a hidden meaning to that picture but maybe there isn't any.

wow! that pic is AWESOME.
it's bloody hilarious too the fact they've used the beatles' album cover.

:lol: can't stop sniggering.
so class! and Greg's hair is lookin' damn good!

It definitely reminds me of the diner picture. Imitating famous pics - I like it. Next thing ya know, we have Marg doing the Rosy the Riveter pose.

The photo is a promo pic and a very good one, and that's that. Stop reading something into it that's not there.
agreed Wojo.

oh, i forgot to say that i love this promo. it's great. really, who would've thought of doing something like this other than our CSI TPTB?? :lol:

wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... what promo pics is the beatles cover... i am so lost!!! :lol:

GregIsHott said:
wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... what promo pics is the beatles cover... i am so lost!!! :lol:

this one, if you scroll back to page two on this thread, that's where it was origonlly.

A_Remains said:
hmmmm well maybe you can look up my account aremains and it should have the pics public
http://pics.livejournal.com/aremains/gallery/00001t73
try this link
Thanks goes to Butterflied777 :D

Wojo said:
GregIsHott said:

this one, if you scroll back to page two on this thread, that's where it was origonlly.

A_Remains said:
hmmmm well maybe you can look up my account aremains and it should have the pics public
http://pics.livejournal.com/aremains/gallery/00001t73
try this link
Thanks goes to Butterflied777 :D

Ohh right, I thought it was that one... i actually like that piic, are there any more pictures??

One more thing, omeone said that CSI NY has a lot of promo pics... how come??? :confused:

is the pic meant by cbs to be analyzed like the diner pic?
there does seem to be some stuff in it...griss with no shoes and he looks taller than everyone...warrick with the chain in his pants...

I don't really think it's meant to be analized, because so far the only sightings we have heard about is one billboard in LA....so if TPTB wanted us to analyze it they would've put it in more places I think...

pabzi said:
is the pic meant by cbs to be analyzed like the diner pic?
there does seem to be some stuff in it...griss with no shoes and he looks taller than everyone...warrick with the chain in his pants...

What's with Grissom and no shoes :lol: :lol:... um just a question... i tries analyzing the pic from last season, WHAT WAS IT!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The pic is as the cover of Beatle's "Abbey Road" album and you know what people said about it? The hoax was that Paul MacCartney that was in the middle and with bare feet was death...And Grissom is in the middle with bare feet in the pic and we know that Petersen wanna leave the show this year so are they gonna kill him? :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back