Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

HOLY MOLY!!

This is so what I wanted to come home to!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

and now, I must study for my AP Test (though I am sure I will fail either way) and then dwell more on what to add to my "Boy George" costume.

THANK YOU!!!

Thanks for the "Happenstance" pics, and the Greggo, one, of course. But, WOW, Grissom just keeps looking better and better. Seriously. Wow. I've never been one of those girls to fawn over William Petersen, though I certainly don't think he's unattractive (and in his youth was really close to downright YUMMY), but wow.

These promos are great. Grissom looks so baby faced in the latest ones.

OMG. Thanks so much for that picture. awwww Greggo looks so sad :( Well I guess more sad.. You can just tell by his body language. Im soo excited for it.

WOW does he look sharp in that suit! Holy cow. Can't wait for the episode.

Is that the same one from Fannysmackin'? No big deal, just it's another way to tie that epi to this one.

And I have to say it again..Mmmmmm, very nice shoulders. :)

Or just stand infront of him and say, "everybody back" those reporters can be vicious!!

Poor Greg. He looks so uncomfortable. But he sure looks hot in that suit!

speakerset said:
Is that the same one from Fannysmackin'? No big deal, just it's another way to tie that epi to this one.

And I have to say it again..Mmmmmm, very nice shoulders. :)

Nope, the one in Fannysmackin' was a brownish color of I remember correctly. This suit looks black.

I guess I could technically be wrong, but I remember thinking how he even looks good in brown suits (of which I usually don't like. I prefer black suits personally, but Eric/Greg definetly mangaged to pull it off perfectly!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back