Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

See it looks brown on my computer and the tie looks the same, I guess we'll have to wait until the show airs though, black or brown, it looks really good on him.

Usually I'm not a fan of brown suits either, but the color really does look good on him.

speakerset said:
See it looks brown on my computer and the tie looks the same, I guess we'll have to wait until the show airs though, black or brown, it looks really good on him.

Usually I'm not a fan of brown suits either, but the color really does look good on him.

You mean the jacket.. it is brown.. I was talking about his Blue eyes.. do they look brown :(

Greg looks AMAZING in that suit... Awwww he looks so uncomfortable!! 'Post Mortem' is going to be so hard to watch... :( I'm gonna need all the Greg fans to hold and hug!! :D

oh, I was thinking of another post or pic, I was talking about Greg, not Grissom, sorry about the confusion..thinking that Greg's suit is the one from Fannysmackin'.

I'm telling you, you almost want to play goalie with Greg in that picture, like he's the net and you just want to stop any puck that is coming anywhere near him.

speakerset said:

I'm telling you, you almost want to play goalie with Greg in that picture, like he's the net and you just want to stop any puck that is coming anywhere near him.

speakerset , you sure have a way with words. Yeah I want to protect Greg too. :D

There are a ton of photos of the cast members of CSI (though not any of George) on WireImage and GettyImage....it's under the CA: Museum and Television National Radio Los Angeles something or other.....and there are pics of other CBS stars also!

^ There are pics of George and Jorja from the event you mentioned, you can find a couple of them in the Jorja pics thread as well as some pics of Marg and Billy in the Marg pics thread. The webmaster of WPAP also posted a link to the Billy pics on her site in the Billy pics thread. :)

Ms. Fox and Mr. Eads always take the best pictures together! They must have an awesome friendship, and it's great to see that!

Yes they were honoring Jerry and Les Moonves (sp?) at the MTR event, I was thinking they'd be there, it was a big CBS night.

And Wojo, :) Thanks! Sometimes I do.:)

I know this is a double post, and I apologize for it, but I think there is something wrong with my server, I go to edit and the page comes up blank.

There are pictures of ERIC UP from that event, looking mighty mighty fine in a pinstripe suit. I watched the entertainment shows and scanned the crowd for the CSI people and didn't see any of them, but Eric was there, and again, looking pretty damn good in that suit.

desertwind, your pics are fabulous!!! Gorgeous indeed! :devil:

hey

can anybody post a link to where i can see these images :D

I think the pics of George and Jorja are in their picture threads, the pics of Eric I found at Wire Image and Getty Images. There are more on wireimage and such, but they are smaller than the ones that were posted, but you can still see that Eric has a pinstripe suit on and looks great, William has a black suit on with a black dress t-shirt underneath.

I'd link but I've done it before and for some reason when I do it just goes to the home page instead of where the pics are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back